About This File
PKHeX for Mac
PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
PKHeX for Mac is a Mac OS App that was made using Wineskin. Thus, it is not a port of PKHeX. Using Wineskin, we can recreate an environment where executable files will run on Mac OS. All features from the original program should work in this app.
Visit the discussion thread for assistance, please.
Credit to Kaphotics
Issues with Wine and PKHeX? This app not working for you? Check out the PKHeX on Mac guide:
What's New in Version 18.11.16 See changelog
PKHeX and PKHaX are bundled into one app:
Launch PKHeX - Click
Launch PKHaX - Option + Click
- Added: Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eevee support. Thanks mattyoukhana (sora10pls) and SciresM for testing!
- - Legality: Complete detection & validation. Rare wild encounters & mystery gifts are not currently recognized.
- - Added: Added all new GP/GE content (Species, Moves, etc).
- - Added: Event Flag editor, Dex editor, Trainer Info editor, Inventory editor.
- - Notes: Exporting the save file will automatically remove empty slots between stored PKM.
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks theSlayer, Admiral-Fish, Sans!
- Added: Encounter browser (similar to Database / Mystery Gift Database). Press CTRL-N; viewing an encounter will generate a new PKM from the template.