Egg TID and SID in Platinum

Lets say someone gets a misdreavus in Platinum (by trade from Pearl) and breeds it to get an egg. Then they do an egg swap with another person with Pokemon Platinum. What would the TID and SID of the pokemon be? The trainer who originally had the egg, or the trainer that the egg got swapped to?

Also, what would you put in the met in place box for a swapped egg?

Actually, the met location will still display "DayCareCouple". Link Trade is only showed if you trade with an in-game NPC. Such as trading your Finneon with Meister's Magikarp in Route 226, then it will say "Link Trade". I know this because some of my pokemon in Platinum were unhatched eggs from my Diamond and it still has the same met place.

Actually, the met location will still display "DayCareCouple". Link Trade is only showed if you trade with an in-game NPC. Such as trading your Finneon with Meister's Magikarp in Route 226, then it will say "Link Trade". I know this because some of my pokemon in Platinum were unhatched eggs from my Diamond and it still has the same met place.

Mine aren't like that. I have many Pokemon that came from unhatched eggs from Diamond that hatched in Platinum also. The "Met in Place" value for them is where ever the Pokemon hatched. The "Egg Hatched At" value is 2002 which is "Link trade (met)."