Thread: Didn't know where to post this, a special project

Didn't know where to post this, a special project

I'd like to say hey and cheers to everyone. I like the community you have. I have not seriously used a pokemon game since crystal. Which I loved. I'd love to play some of the newer games like pokemon diamond, or the new hg or ss. My only problem with these is of coarse, I want to use my old team. Which is a lot of hoops to jump through. I'm all for hacking and that's fine means for me however, I'm running a mac that has os x (obviously) and 64bit windows 7. instead of really just tinkering and tampering with everything and learning how to. I was thinking I might just pay some one to do it. One of you, since I understand that you guys do this sometimes.
    (this project pays 15$) (paypal) but if more than one person is interested, we can have a reverse auction where someone will do it for cheaper and cheeper. (we'll see what happens)
    I do however have a few things that I want;
    -The six pokemon requested will have legit stats. (high but not hacking detectable high)
    -I get a file that is compatible with Visualboy advance. (which shouldn't be a problem)
    -A save file from both pokemon Heartgold and either Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
    That's it. I believe that all my pokemon have legal moves that are appropriate with them.

if anyone is interested in making some money, though not a lot please respond here or send me an email at fmbarrientos@gmail.com

I really appreciate it guys. Hopefully everyone has a great thanksgiving.

플란다스의 개 Helpful Q&A MemberSuper Moderator wraith89's Avatar

Re: Didn't know where to post this, a special project

Wrong section... and DS save files are in no way compatible with VisualBoyAdvance. Use No$GBA instead. Moved.

Also you should be more specific about which 6 Pokemon you want... and the moves and your trainer ID, etc...
    Project Pokemon is:
    Spoiler

-----Fellowship----
    Gin: Yo

-----Laughter-----
    CuleX: TEE HEE

-----Fame---------
    Shining Mew2: Just put me on your sig >_<

-----Love----------
    0660: I love you.

-----Anger---------
    Mewtwo EX: DIE FAT AMERICAN!
    Mewtwo EX: DIE!!!!
    Mewtwo EX: Too much chicken?

-----Pee Pee--------
    Guested: ha ha
    Guested: pee pee

-----Evil Villains--------
    damio: I knew I was evil too

-----Friends----------
    Greencat: So like, I was in the neighborhood and wanted to say hi. So.. um... HI!

-----Excitement----------
    ParaDoX65: Yup, It's sure going to be exciting.

-----He's not done--------
    pokemonfan: I'm not done blabbering....

-----Requests----------
    UnderXRay: will be ready in a few minutes, i will pm you on when to come to the club.

-----Jokes------------
    Ziz: Drunk lol. Only kidding.

------Reward------------
    FLOOTENKERP: ZOMG Wraith, I finally was awarded for my hard work! Wraith, I got the event contrib badge!

------Good Lucks----------
    Phreen: Oh, so its your first year in college, well best of luck to you, hope you find what you want.

-----Denial----------
    Renegadeshroom: I refuse to accept that you have green hair!

----Because He Asked For It
    COBHC: You think you are old enough to quit on pkm? Well I think you sucked enough at it

----Russians--------
    SilentFox: Спасибо большое

-----Hygiene Problems--------
    Fallen: You haven't showered in two days!?! That's gross. MetaGROSS should be your favorite Pokémon..

-----Conspiracy----
    Randomspot555: Smogon isn't "attacking your creativity." They don't have elite squads of ninjas kidnapping you and forcing you to use Scizor.

------Owned by SCV------
    SCV: what you eat live rattatas?

-----Philosophy----
    Tbird: If a naked man trolls some animals in the woods and no one is there to witness it, did a naked man troll animals in the woods?

-----Fart...-----
    Wraith89: Fart

----------------------
    Together... we make Project Pokemon. Never forget all the good times we have had everyone!
    (If I forgot someone or if anyone wants a quote change, please let me know!)

Important Links
    PP Rules / FAQ / Inquiries / NO CHEATING / BBTags Guide / Anonymous BBS
    Guides I Have Written
    Competitive Battling Basics / Pokemon Black and White In-Game Movesets / Pokemon Black and White In-Game Battles / Gen IV Ability ID
    My Competitive Teams
    Divine Rights (Gen V) / Prometheus (Gen V) / Gloria in Excelsis (Gen IV) / Samson Agonistes (Gen IV) / Team Megaman (Gen IV) / The Misfits (Gen V)

Dark Creator Helpful Request Member UnderXRay's Avatar
    In your head, in front of your eyes, in your nose O_O

Re: Didn't know where to post this, a special project

like wraith said, you will need no$gba to run DS games on the computer, i will do it for free but you will need to be more specific about the pokemon you want, please pm me if you want my help and the specifics of the pokemon.
    "Live each day as if you were to die tomorrow, and learn everything in a day as if you were to live forever"
    My FC: 0818 0135 0395, if anyone wants to talk to me im at either IRC #King or shoddy (ProjectPokemon server).

Credits to Narwhal for this great
    signature.

My Fave D/P/Pt pokemon: