Which it´s the Right Place?

Hello Everyone!

Im writting this cause i know that this has something to do with rom editing but im not 100% sure if it should and can be placed in these area of the forum, which is why i have come here in the first place to ask this.

The general idea for my post is to make a thread on how to fix many pokemon that are not up to the standards of the actual BW metagame (i already fixed A LOT of them), by making them good trough Typing, Ability and move editing (of course using logic for each change). This also at the same time creates a whole new and more balanced metagame in which almost every pokemon is highly popular or at least has potential to play in OU.

This will also serve as an standard list of use for all pokemon rom modifiers to be able to include in their roms and at the same time serving as a modified metagame for all those who chooses to use these changes, as all of the pokemon are competitively fixed in a non-broken way. But there are still many pokemon that needs to be fix, as im short already in ideas and this thread will also serve to help in that purpose for the ones remaining, or to discuss the matters of such.

So does this go over Rom Editing Ideas Thread or should it go somewhere else? or neither of them?

Also, has anyone found out how to edit egg moves?

Edit: Here´s the thread http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?17586-Pokemon-Ashinyngray-Project-%28Pok%E9mon-Improving%29&p=134727#post134727

Edited by wyndamn
added the thread of it