This tutorial is written for users who want to contribute to the research regarding event flags and event constants.
1. Ability to dump your save (save either dumped from cart, or snagged from emulator etc)
2. Ability to modify your save with PKHeX
1. Load up the relevent save onto PKHeX
2. Go to Event Flags and switch to the Research tab.
3. Load up a save directly before the event using Load Old,
and a save directly after the event using Load New.
For example, I loaded a save directly before and after obtaining the starters.
Congratulations, you now have a list of which Event Flags was set and unset (in PKHeX),
and what Event Constants changed (pasted into Notepad)!
With the example above, there is a considerable amount of change between 2 saves,
because the example contained getting a starter, and defeating Bianca and Cheren.
(The fights was unavoidable, so the next save spot had much forced activity in-between)