PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 19.03.11 of PKHeX has been released with improved legality checking, new features, minor changes and some bug fixes.
- - Changed: Updated GO shiny banlist.
- - Fixed: Silvally pledge moves are now restricted correctly.
- - Fixed: Ribbon Missing/Invalid was incorrectly swapped, now indicates correct legality message.
- Added: New setting can skip the "Legal!" popup if the tab pkm is legal. Sound effect still plays.
- Added: Program Color settings can now be manipulated via settings.
- Added: Box Sort by IEncounterable type.
- Added: Box Delete of extra clones.
- Added: Gen3 Records Editing (via Misc Edits)
- Added: Gen2 Event Flags for GS are now editable. Added flag IDs for GS & Crystal (including decorations).
- Added: Gen3 Hall of Fame block checksums are now fixed when exporting the save file.
- Changed: Changing the Blank Save File setting will now instantly load a new blank save file.
- Changed: Shortcut list updated with current shortcuts.
- Removed: Powersave backup loading logic (with xorpads) removed.
- Fixed: *.pb7 now appears as a file-open filter.
- Fixed: Gen6 XY Safari 3rd Slot Unlock now functions correctly.
- Fixed: Trash Byte editor Clear/Apply now functions as intended.
- Fixed: Gen1/2 pp/stat calculations now behave correctly. Thanks @SadisticMystic!