PKHeX 17.09.05 is now available! Checkout the new details below and then visit the download link above to grab a copy of the software.
What's New in Version 17.09.05
- - Added: Gen5 PID/TID/SID correlation check for wild encounters.
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks (so many different users)!
- Added: HGSS Pokewalker locations unlock all button.
- Added: Gen1/2 PKM can now be made shiny in the batch editor (.PID=$shiny)
- Added: Database/MGDB searches can now be made on the abstract class properties (PKM/MysteryGift).
- Added: PKM Database now loads pkm data from save files that have been backed up. Tons to search!
- Added: Gen4 (DPPt) Underground Score editor. Thanks @egzonqj!
- Changed: Box Legality checking setting is turned on by default for new users. Too many don't know it exists
- Fixed: Gen6 OR/AS mega forms are now selectable again. Thanks @SwampyGator!
- Fixed: Gen5 pokedex international language bitflag setting fixed (no longer corrupts repel data). Thanks @NinFanBoyFTW!
- Fixed: Gen4 pokedex international language bitflags for GER/ITA swapped (now correct). Thanks @wrathsoffire76!
- Fixed: Importing PKMs from folder now updates any active box viewers. Thanks @NinFanBoyFTW!
- Fixed: French Ribbon names now display correctly in the Ribbon Editor. Thanks @Odaxis!