Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Ultra Sun Ultra Moon - Partner Cap Pikachu

Ultra Sun Ultra Moon - Partner Cap Pikachu
theSLAYER
Album created by
theSLAYER
  • 5
  • 20
  • 0

20 Comments

24 minutes ago, wo0ts said:

sorry to ask but how do i use this with my 3ds? or am i supposed top use pkhex?

In your game, when you're far enough, there's a feature called "QR Scanner".

Use that to scan the code. (It's the same as Magearna in Sun and Moon, also scannable for USUM)

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

 i did not know that thats what the QR scanner feature was for lol, i though these were for the old web browser exploit. 

Edited by wo0ts

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

In your game, when you're far enough, there's a feature called "QR Scanner".

Use that to scan the code. (It's the same as Magearna in Sun and Moon, also scannable for USUM)

Hi! Sorry for my english! How do I have to upload with PKHeX the file as a gift to receive it to the pikachu valley? How do I convert the file to a gift file? Thank you! 

Share this comment


Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Hi! Sorry for my english! How do I have to upload with PKHeX the file as a gift to receive it to the pikachu valley? How do I convert the file to a gift file? Thank you! 

as in a PK7 file or WC7? For PK7 just extract it (drag the Pokemon to Desktop) (and I've uploaded that here)

The gift wasn't given as WC7, so cannot be extracted as WC7

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

as in a PK7 file or WC7? For PK7 just extract it (drag the Pokemon to Desktop) (and I've uploaded that here)

The gift wasn't given as WC7, so cannot be extracted as WC7

 

So can not I get it from the postman in the Pokémon Valley?

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, Peppe said:

So can not I get it from the postman in the Pokémon Valley?

you can, but its technically in-game programmed.
So like any other in-game gift, it's a PK7 file.

Share this comment


Link to comment
53 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

you can, but its technically in-game programmed.
So like any other in-game gift, it's a PK7 file.

And how? Can you help me please? If I put the pikachu file in the box or in the team, how will the game recognize it as a gift and make the postman appear in the pikachu valley? Thank you very much for your patience!

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Peppe said:

And how? Can you help me please? If I put the pikachu file in the box or in the team, how will the game recognize it as a gift and make the postman appear in the pikachu valley? Thank you very much for your patience!

The postman will only appear if you scan the QR code.
(if you already scanned, you can go to Event Flags, uncheck it, and scan again)

Importing the PK7 won't make the postman appear.

Share this comment


Link to comment
17 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

The postman will only appear if you scan the QR code.
(if you already scanned, you can go to Event Flags, uncheck it, and scan again)

Importing the PK7 won't make the postman appear.

then I can not make the postman appear because I can only scan the code with the Nintendo console and not with the pc, right?:/

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Peppe said:

thank you! I'm going to download it! still sorry if i wanna waste you time but ... how do you use it?9_9

Ok, I’ll try now! Thank you!!

Share this comment


Link to comment

what do I have to do now? I launched Citra build ... and now?

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Same as any other Citra,
except now there is this.
(load up the image, before loading the game)

Capture.PNG

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Peppe said:

what do I have to do now? I launched Citra build ... and now?

 

Did you load the QR image as specified above?

If so, now load the game, and go to your Menu, and select QR Scanner

Share this comment


Link to comment
49 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Did you load the QR image as specified above?

If so, now load the game, and go to your Menu, and select QR Scanner

I think I'm wrong because I can not. I put the code image in the right folder and put the path in the place you showed me but when I scan the screen is green and it does not find anything. Where am I doing wrong?:(

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

show me a screenshot of said green screen, and the "camera" settings.

I did it! endless thanks for your patience and availability!

Share this comment


Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Peppe said:

I did it! endless thanks for your patience and availability!

Glad to hear that it's working! No worries!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...