Water Vs Fire!!

pokemonfan

Which is better water or fire type pokemon?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better water or fire type pokemon?

• Fire types, duh!
    • Water types rule!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You read the Bible, right?

Read Job 41 and tell me about the sea creature Leviathan who breathes fire... how's that? :)

BTW Leviathan is a dragon... a dinosaur... if your footnotes say something like "a Nile Crocodile" or "a whale" do read that passage and tell me any of those creatures can breathe fire or survive hits from arrows, swords, and spears...

I guess you have a point there. Yeah, I've read that part.

It's PF though... he doesn't know any better about the deep aspects of competitive battling if you haven't been following his posts. Take it easy on him and try to know your audiences :-/

And yeah, these type of arguments are supposed to be objective, not subjective... I'd give out figures, but I was defending the fire types that whole time just to play Devil's Advocate with PF.

I'd say I was insulted but your correct. I really dont know that much about competitive battling. That is because I really dont battle competitively. Also, this thread I guess has been going in the direction on whose better when evidently no one will win because really no one is better. Plus there is no way a die hard water supporter is going to sway a die hard fire supporter or a fire supporter sway a water supporter. So the argument losing its point.

Additionally, although you were angered with my question, enkidu, I'm glad you did name some. Also, I see that you have a point there those were more of a defensive fire types.

Perhaps all this classification with water being defensive and fire being offensive is just a stereotype I think that is kind of evident now, and what I've learned from this thread so far.

I guess you have a point there. Yeah, I've read that part.

I'd say I was insulted but your correct. I really dont know that much about competitive battling. That is because I really dont battle competitively. Also, this thread I guess has been going in the direction on whose better when evidently no one will win because really no one is better. Plus there is no way a die hard water supporter is going to sway a die hard fire supporter or a fire supporter sway a water supporter. So the argument losing its point.

Additionally, although you were angered with my question, enkidu, I'm glad you did name some. Also, I see that you have a point there those were more of a defensive fire types.

Perhaps all this classification with water being defensive and fire being offensive is just a stereotype I think that is kind of evident now, and what I've learned from this thread so far.

Ahhh... I really didn't mean it that way. Don't take it as an offense :(

If you want, I can teach you some stuff about competitive battling. I only said that so Enkidu would chill a bit... didn't mean to put it an offensive way.

Edited by wraith89