Hullo there C:

Midgey

Hello there! I'm Midgey! Yup. Just Midgey. Haha. So I am new to PP and I would love to get to know you all. C:

I have been pokemon since I was in 2nd grade. I am currently a Junior in High School. So ya. About 9 years. I am totally addicted to pokemon, but it's all good. :D

Haha. So just add a post and introduce yourself! I'd love to get to know you all.

Edited by Midgey

Hi, welcome to Project Pokemon.

I have been a fan since the GBA games came out, I have subsequently bought all the older GB and GB Color games. Strangest purchase was an American Pokemon Yellow from a UK High Street Store a few years after the game was initially available. More recently I was able to get a Pokemon Edition Game Boy Color (off Ebay). I also managed to buy a new Gameboy a few years ago from Hong Kong from one of the well known online sellers. Now... if only I could remember where I put it!

Thanks you for the welcome, you guys! Nice to meet you! :D

@Feralligates: Aren't we all addicted? ;P

@Bassman: My friend Michael gave me his Silver version, as he had both Silver and Gold, and then I bought Yellow after I beat it. And have bought 1 of each generation ever since. ;D