Nature:Adamant(+Atk -SpA)

Ability:No Guard

Evs:240HP/248Atk/16SpD/4Spe

Role:Physcal Sweeper/Attacking Lead

DynamicPunch

Payback

Stone Edge

Bullet Punch

Comment:This Machamp can beat Blissey,Azelf,Areodactyl,Heatran,Gengar,Snorlax.It can take their stab hits too!

485Heatran.png@Choice Scarf

Nature:Naive(+Spe -SpDef)

Ability:Flash Fire

Evs:252SpA/4HP/252Spe

Role:Revenge Killer/Special Sweeper

Hidden Power Ice

Earth Power

Fire Blast

Explosion

Comment:Heatran just does what he always does which is Revenge Killing.He can also outspeed a +1 bulky Gyarados and kill him with explosion!

243Raikou.png@Leftovers

Nature:Timid(+Spe -Atk)

Ability:Pressure

Evs:204HP/12Def/16SpAtk/16SpDef/252Spe

Role:Bulky Booster

Hidden Power Ice

Thunderbolt

Subsitute

Calm Mind

Comment:To tell the truth,this pokemon is pain in the ass since it can take hits while it have super duper speed.HP Ice Can Ko Gliscor and Dragonite when Thunderbolt STAB OHKO starmie and hit other pokemon pretty hard.

Suicune.gif@Leftovers

Nature:Bold(+Def -Atk)

Evs:252HP/4Spe/252Def

Role:Defensive Calm Mind Sweeper

Hidden Power Electric

Calm Mind

Surf

Rest

Comment:This suicune is used mostly to counter gyarados and heatran.Calm Mind is to boost my SpDef and SpAtk.i can rest back up when the hp is pretty low.

232donphan.png@Choice Band

ability:Sturdy

Evs:68HP/252Atk/188Spe

Role:Physical Sweeper

Earthquake

Stone Edge

Ice Shard

Seed Bomb

Comment:EarthQuake hits blissey,Ice shard OHKO flygon and dugtrio when it hits dragonite hard.Seed Bomb OHKOS Swampert,Stone Edge OHKO Gengar and dragonite.this donphan outspeeds Choice Band tyranitar,Swampert,Choice Band Scizor,Blissey,Machamp,and more

Celebi.gif@Leftovers

Ability:Natural Cure

Evs:252HP/220Def/36Spe

Role:Defensive Hazard

Hidden Power Fire

Leech Seed

Recover

Grass Knot

Comment:This Celebi is Used to Wall Sub Punching Brelooms.Grass Knot hit Gyarados,Snorlax,Starmie,Swampert,And more.HP Fire Hits Breloom,Skamory,Jirachi,And OHKOS Scizor and Foretress.

Edited by pokebeast1

My suggestion is that you use life orb for gengar, gives him more power and he wont be stuck on one move. I also dont think he needs the speed boost, most things he is killing are slower than him.

Otherwise, i cant argue with anything else on the team. GOOD JOB.

Machamp.png@Lum Berry

Ability:No Guard

Evs:240HP/248Atk/16SpD/4Spe

Role:Physcal Sweeper/Attacking Lead

DynamicPunch

Payback

Stone Edge

Bullet Punch

Comment:This Machamp can beat Blissey,Azelf,Areodactyl,Heatran,Gengar,Snorlax.It can take their stab hits too!

Machamp does work as a hell of a lead. If you put sub + leftovers on there he is spared any status and gets greater longevity. I would probably put that over stone edge, as a combo of two of the ramining three moves should put away most leads.

485Heatran.png@Choice Scarf

Nature:Naive(+Spe -SpDef)

Ability:Flash Fire

Role:Revenge Killer/Special Sweeper

Hidden Power Ice

Earth Power

Fire Blast

Explosion

Celebi, Suicune and heatran make for a very very good core with so many resistances between them

243Raikou.png@Leftovers

Evs:204HP/12Def/16SpAtk/16SpDef/252Spe

Role:Bulky Booster

Hidden Power Ice

Thunderbolt

Subsitute

Calm Mind

Comment:To tell the truth,this pokemon is pain in the ass since it can take hits while it have super duper speed.HP Ice Can Ko Gliscor and Dragonite when Thunderbolt STAB OHKO starmie and hit other pokemon pretty hard.

Shadow ball could work well over HP Ice for cresselia, who can do a good job walling this set. It also nails celebi harder than HP Ice. With substitute up you don't have to worry about breloom, so more argument for Shadow Ball. I think a plus one shadow ball might even take care of gliscor, possibly swampert too.

One idea might be to scrap Raikou and go for jolteon for more speed, power and an extra immunity. However if you're looking for a boosting sweeper jolteon's best shot is charge beam (which is actually pretty good :D).

Suicune.gif@Leftovers

Evs:252HP/4Spe/252Def

Role:Defensive Calm Mind Sweeper

Hidden Power Electric

Calm Mind

Surf

Rest

Suicune is really a pain. It takes a couple boosts for its damage output to be devasting, but only a single boost and It's damn near impossible to kill. Crocune could be an option here, though, I do prefer this set :).

094Gengar.png@Choice Scarf

Ability:Levtate

Role:Special Sweeper

ThunderBolt

Focus Blast

Hypnosis

Shadow Ball

Comment:This is used to counter Heatran,+1 Gyarados,Breloom,Celebi,Dusknoir,And Many more.

Gengar doesn't need a scarf, if anything it wants specs >: D. Trick over hypnosis, with specs, could really hurt any stall teams. You could possibly run the Mysticgar set - Protect/HP Fire/Focus Blast/ Shadow Ball. This kills Heatran, scizor, celebi, breloom - lose the kill on water (bar starmie and possibly swampert) + Ttar. Point being if you ran that set, it would make room for celebi to run Heal bell, which is an invaluable move IMO, seeing as the team has no spinner.

Mysticgar plays pretty cooly, use protect on the usual suspects (Ttar/scizor + anything) to see what move they use, and then own them with focus blast/HPfire respectively.

Celebi.gif@Leftovers

Ability:Natural Cure

Evs:252HP/220Def/36Spe

Role:Defensive Hazard

Hidden Power Fire

Leech Seed

Recover

Grass Knot

Comment:This Celebi is Used to Wall Sub Punching Brelooms.Grass Knot hit Gyarados,Snorlax,Starmie,Swampert,And more.HP Fire Hits Breloom,Skamory,Jirachi,And OHKOS Scizor and Foretress.

See above :P

It looks like a pretty tight team to be honest. My suggestions probably won't improve it all that much but it's something you can try.

THX everyone!btw Tbird you are right about gengar.im going to give it trick so a curse snorlax dont be a problem just in case machamp die

You're welcome :D

Trickspecs would work wonders on snorlax. Forrestress, blissey, swampert, some celebii (be careful though), gyarados, Some Lucario, anything that boosts atk or is stally/wally it works wonders on :D.

Saw Tbird was helping here, so I thought I'd check it out.

Watch out for Dugtrio... he's not so common anymore, but he'll rip through this team even as a revenger. Earthquake eliminates Raikou and Heatran, and Sucker punch beats gengar, who can't trick it, though he can switch.

Really, you shouldn't try to build your team to fix it, just be careful when you play it.

Gengar CAN use scarf well. With scarf, Gengar can become one of the most effective revengers around. Slap on HP Fire and you can beat scizor, too. You may want to ditch trick, as Gengar suffers from FMS (four moveslot syndrome) and you can run other stuff. The most effective Gengar set is 252/252 timid with sub, Shadow Ball, and two of the three: Focus Blast, HP Fire, T-bolt. sub on the switch and hit the poke with the 4x move. You are pretty much destroyed by blissey, though, as your team is all special except for your lead. Slap on a Jirachi,Flygon, or Scizor here instead of Gengar or heatran if you want to run a scarf set, but you can also try something else(Dragonite looks like it would fit right in, and Hera would, too. Lucario would also work, but I'd rather not increase the ground weakness too much. Non lead Meta is slightly unorthodox, but you can use it here. If you do, you may want Shuca berry. Gyarados would work amazingly well here, you can try switching Jolteon in for Raikou and Vaporeon for Suicune. In fact, I'd recommend that, but I don't know if you want to change up your team. If you go with Hera, get rid of Gengar, and bait Fire attacks with Hera and absorb with Heatran.

ok Gin you are actually right about that lol.i think i want to replace one of theis for gengar so UU Dugtrio and OU blissey dont be a problem i need another physical sweeper too.

Earthquake

Stone Edge

Ice Shard

Seed Bomb

Comment:EarthQuake hits blissey,Ice shard OHKO flygon and dugtrio when it hits dragonite hard.Seed Bomb OHKOS Swampert,Stone Edge OHKO Gengar and dragonite.this donphan outspeeds Choice Band tyranitar,Swampert,Choice Band Scizor,Blissey,Machamp,and more

ok Gin you are actually right about that lol.i think i want to replace one of theis for gengar so UU Dugtrio and OU blissey dont be a problem i need another physical sweeper too.

Earthquake

Stone Edge

Ice Shard

Seed Bomb

This isn't really a great replacement. There are much better physical sweepers that are a lot faster, If you want to go the physical sweeper route, gyarados or dragonite would go really well, and would provide another grround immunity. Dragonite more so as it doesn't get hit so bad by electric.

Ddance/Outrage(or dragon claw)/Aqua tail(or waterfall or earthquake)/roost could work really well. However if you go the EQ route you'll be walled by skarm.

Gyarados can run a similar set that's really effective Ddance/waterfall/Earthquake/Icefang(or taunt or substitute).

Incidentally, the suggestions I made to this team led me to make a new team based on some ideas I was throwing around. I can send it to you if you like, as it was partly your fault it exists. Really, though, your best bet is a nice bulky set. I'd recommend two choices: The bulky DD set: 252 HP 252 atk 4 spdef, @ Lum/Lefties/LO Roost, DD, Outrage/Dragon Claw, EQ or the Cleric Dancer set. However, you can just slap Heal Bell on Celebi and run the DD.