hello there

tillerjpg

Hello everyone,

My name is Martin, but most of my friends (online and in real life) just call me tiller.

I'm 15 years old, live in the Netherlands and go to what's probably the most boring school in the world.

My hobbies are tennis, soccer and I love music (I play guitar and piano myself, and I listen at least 4 hours a day to my I-pod).

Also, I'm a pretty mainstream gamer. I got some games for my Nintendo DS and Wii. Boo for 'Hardcore' Xbox's!

Anyways, nice to meet all of you!

Welcome to the site!

It's nice to see another musician around here :D. It's cool that you play piano and guitar. A lot of musician's these days forget the importance of understanding chord structures and intervals in playing piano pieces. It makes the writing process a whole lot easier :P.

Hope to see you around soon.

Thanks Tbird,

You're totally right about the importance of the chords and intervals, though I must admit I played piano before I started to play the guitar. But because of that, I learnt to play guitar pretty quickly. I recommend everyone to play at least 1 instrument, it makes everything easier :D

Also, I intend to stick around for a while. Feralligates just helped me a lot with Action Replay, and hopefully I'll learn some more, and eventually help others on this forum with their problems too. Thanks again for the help Feralligates!