Hello!

Wihse

Hello everybody!

I'm picking pokémon back up after a year or... er, three, I'm afraid to say, of not playing it. So I'm still trying to get caught up on everything :)

Anyway, I've started on Diamond now and am enjoying it so far.

I might be interested in this pokesav business, as I'm in it pure for the fun and not for competitions and all. A solid (yet not outrageously strong) in-game team would be nice ;)

Nice meeting you all!

Haha welcome to the site, and welcome back to the game :D.

just as you get back into pokemon a whole new generation is starting, good timing :P. Pokesav is relatively easy to use, however pokegen is arguably easier to use so, run a search of pokegen in the forum and download that instead.

I'm sure if you get stuck the maker of the program, or anybody with the know how might be able to help you.

Enjoy your stay :)

Well, I'm picking up the reins, as well--took a three year hiatus myself. Funnily, I've come to the realization that I seem to always take one and return to PKMN during the development of a new Gen.

As for using Pokesav, I would honestly recommend PokeGen, as it is more user-friendly. This is of course, as far as editing PKMN goes.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. =)

Thanks Tbird & Feralligates!

Yeah, I saw that we're about to hit generation 5 (it is gen5, right? :P)! I've been digging through both pokesav and pokegen tutorials, they look brilliant, but I'm on a MAC and not that computer savvy, to be honest. Might take me while to figure the whole shebang out, hahah.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)