We are being invaded

I see we now have another "seller" (to put it politely) with a topic in the Introductions section. The first one (identical) appeared first thing this morning my (UK) time, so I posted in the Introductions section to at least keep it "invisible" outside. I did use the Contact message here to attract attention to it, but I see that the initial one is still here some 16 hours later. I suppose that is the joys of the staff mostly being based the other side of the "pond", so that with the time difference they are normally unable to react very quickly to undesirable postings that appear in the morning UK time.

I see we now have another "seller" (to put it politely) with a topic in the Introductions section. The first one (identical) appeared first thing this morning my (UK) time, so I posted in the Introductions section to at least keep it "invisible" outside. I did use the Contact message here to attract attention to it, but I see that the initial one is still here some 16 hours later. I suppose that is the joys of the staff mostly being based the other side of the "pond", so that with the time difference they are normally unable to react very quickly to undesirable postings that appear in the morning UK time.

Yeah, the best you can do is report it :/

That's what I've done, and I guess it's just about waiting for a mod to remove it :/.

Just posted an answer on an Introduction Topic to remove it from the main view (until the next appears). We will probably pick up more by morning (UK time). There is not a lot that could be done to prevent them from appearing but it would be good if they could be removed.

I am not sure who the best mod to report it to would be as I have no idea how regularly they drop in.