Mini trans.

Michael J. Caboose

Dur.

Don't be ignorant. There are 1006 basic elementary school kanji that I don't even begin to understand. If my word even contains said kanji, I have no method to make them, so how would I be expected to use a google search without some background in the Japanese language? Instead of mini modding, which is not your job, you could have tried to complete the next to impossible google search you told me to execute and if by some chance you provided a translation for me, this whole topic would no longer have a need to exist. (This depends on if the image is just straight up kanji, it could contain hirigana and furigana for all I know.)

BTW, It is technically a two word post, even if one is in an image in a foreign language. The title tells you enough to get the point across, and Pokemon started as a Japanese franchise, would it make a difference if my request was a Japanese oriented Pokemon word? And why do you like exclamation points so much?

Here you go! The link below is a Japanese to English Translation that I found on Google.

Link: http://translation.babylon.com/japanese

BTW, I use exclamation points to show strong feelings and emotions. I was not trying to be harsh in any way, but one or two word posts can result in receiving an infraction. Just trying to help a fellow member out.