nature:naive

ability:blaze

evs:126atk/252spe/126spatk

role:lead

stealth rock

fire blast

close combat

taunt

comment:infernape is my lead.i gave it taunt instead of fake out since i hate others using the move stealth rock

130.png@leftovers

nature:adamant

ability:intimidate

evs:156hp/72atk/96def/184spe

role:bulky physical sweeper

dragon dance

stone edge

waterfall

taunt

comment:i use this baby to counter infernapes and heatrans.i know they always switch out so i always just use dragon dance instead of attacking.

466Electivire.png@expert belt

ability:motor drive

evs:252spatk/4atk/252spe

role:mix attacker

flamethrower

thunderbolt

earthquake

cross chop

comment:GUESS WHAT!flamethrower ohko scizor and foretress!thunderbolt ohko skamory and gyarados and hits salamence harder!earthquake hits heatran!and blissey just dont stand a chance!

143Snorlax.png@leftovers

nature:careful

ability:thick fat

evs:168hp/120def/220spdef

role:spdef wall and physical sweeper

fire punch

body slam

curse

rest

comment:i use this to avoid heatran and other special attackers.when i curse up a few times,this pokemon is unstopable.fire punch hits gengar,foretress,skamory,scizor and breloom.body slam hits gyarados,salamence,blissey,other snorlax,swampert,suicune,and vaporeon!

shaymin.jpg@wise glasses

nature:timid

ability:natural cure

evs:4hp/252spa/252spe

role:special sweeper

hidden power ice

seed flare

earth power

growth

comment:i use this for swamperts.i always use growth first because i know it will switch out.guess what!earth power OHKO heatran!hp ice OHKO salamence and gliscor!and seed flare+growth+wise glasses+stab have a 78% chance to 2 OHKO blissey!not only that,but sleep,burn,poison,paralyze,froze is also cured if i switch out! how awesome!

Togekiss.png@leftovers

nature:calm

ability:serene grace

evs:252hp/224def/28spdef/4spe

role:walled special attacking para-flinch sweeper

air slash

thunder wave

roost

nasty plot

comment:224def gives it 282 def,28spdef gives it 300spdef.once i use thunder wave i start using nasty plots!whenever im bout to die i roost up.the good thing about it is that they can hit paralyze hax!theres no reason to have arua sphere since air slash affects every type and since its a stab.

PLS TELL WHAT I NEED HELP ON!

ummmm folks i want useful imformation.if you dont RMT just go to mc donalds and get a big mac instead of wasting a post(no offense but this is serious bunisness and i need someone to actually rate it and tell what i need help on or somethin)

Infernape.png@focus sash

ability:blaze

evs:126atk/252spe/126spatk

role:lead

stealth rock

fire blast/Fake Out

close combat/Fake Out

taunt/Encore

comment:infernape is my lead.i gave it taunt instead of fake out since i hate others using the move stealth rock

[/Quote]

Encore is a good option for the likes of Aerodactyl, Jirachi and Machamp leads. These pokemon will generally be hindered worse by encore than they are by taunt - especially aero and machamp. Aero will be locked into SR if it neglects to taunt first turn (Against infernape aero will also get rocks up so your only saving grace is to lock it into setting rocks up), Machamp likes to use substitute on the first turn, so it will be locked into that until it is switched out. Not to mention any it can then be brought back out mid/late game to either get a bit of damage done, or cripple a set up sweeper.

As an after though a combination of fake out followed by close combat would actually prevent Aero setting up rocks 50% of the time.

130.png@leftovers

nature:adamant

ability:intimidate

evs:156hp/72atk/96def/184spe

role:bulky physical sweeper

dragon dance

Earthquake

waterfall

taunt

comment:i use this baby to counter infernapes and heatrans.i know they always switch out so i always just use dragon dance instead of attacking.

[/Quote]

With the lack of Latias and Salamence, you could use earthquake for better coverage and better PP - Plus with taunt you all but shut down skarmory, so stone edge isn't really needed

466Electivire.png@expert belt

ability:motor drive

evs:252spatk/4atk/252spe

role:mix attacker

flamethrower/Ice Punch

thunderbolt

earthquake

cross chop

comment:GUESS WHAT!flamethrower ohko scizor and foretress!thunderbolt ohko skamory and gyarados and hits salamence harder!earthquake hits heatran!and blissey just dont stand a chance!

[/Quote]

Yup Works well paired with gyarados. You could run Ice Punch to hit Gliscor. If you do this I'd recommend pumping some more EV's into attack.

143Snorlax.png@leftovers

nature:careful

ability:thick fat

evs:168hp/120def/220spdef

role:spdef wall and physical sweeper

Fire Punch/Earthquake

body slam

curse

rest

comment:i use this to avoid heatran and other special attackers.when i curse up a few times,this pokemon is unstopable.fire punch hits gengar,foretress,skamory,scizor and breloom.body slam hits gyarados,salamence,blissey,other snorlax,swampert,suicune,and vaporeon!

[/Quote]

If you're using this to counter heatran then you should really use earthquake to stop yourself from activating flash fire. But then you do lose a hell of a lot of coverage. So I dunno. It's up to you. I'd say keep fire punch if you go for ice punch on Electivire.

shaymin.jpg@wise glasses

nature:timid

ability:natural cure

evs:4hp/252spa/252spe

role:special sweeper

hidden power ice

seed flare

earth power

growth

comment:i use this for swamperts.i always use growth first because i know it will switch out.guess what!earth power OHKO heatran!hp ice OHKO salamence and gliscor!and seed flare+growth+wise glasses+stab have a 78% chance to 2 OHKO blissey!not only that,but sleep,burn,poison,paralyze,froze is also cured if i switch out! how awesome! [/Quote]

Grass types are coming more popular atm or so I hear, so be careful of aerial ace/fire fang/ice fang from Gliscor on the switch. 78% chance to 2HKO doesn't sound like great odds to me, considering blissey will systematically toxic stall you whilst using Icebeam/Flamethrower. regardless of these OHKO's I'd still switch out to most of the people you could potentially kill, as things like scarftran will OHKO with fire blast. Dancing Gliscor w/ yache berry could also prove trouble some.

Togekiss.png@leftovers

nature:calm

ability:serene grace

evs:252hp/224def/28spdef/4spe

role:walled special attacking para-flinch sweeper

air slash

thunder wave/Aurasphere

roost

nasty plot

comment:224def gives it 282 def,28spdef gives it 300spdef.once i use thunder wave i start using nasty plots!whenever im bout to die i roost up.the good thing about it is that they can hit paralyze hax!theres no reason to have arua sphere since air slash affects every type and since its a stab.

You're going to have problems with scarftar if you don't use aura sphere, and a lot of other things too for that matter - and as you won't be outspeeding too much you can't abuse the flinch rate.

Overall it seems ok.

I would put scarfachi over togekiss personally, more chance to abuse flinch rate, can cripple with trick, scout with U turn and with the free moveslot opened up due to SR being on the lead, you could abuse signal beams double confuse rate for flinch + confusion - or Twave for paraflinch, or Zen Headbutt for the rotom appliances and even more flinch to abuse. It would also provide you a nice toxic immunity, and trick/switcheroo immunity. Which would go nicely with your Twave immunity thanks to Electivire.

I do think you will have a very hard time with scarf tar, mixtar, DD gyarados (w/ EQ/Waterfall/Ice fang) and a mixape/starmie/Dnite combo which is running around a lot lately. You have no solid way of dealing with Rotom-A, cresselia or gengar either. Possibly run a rotom form of your own to deal with this?

And I don't see a truly focused physical wall either, I know you have snorlax but that is always one p/haze away from being rendered useless (and it will fall to machamp a lot of the time anyway :/).

Erm... Can't think of anything else, it's late as hell and I'm just nit-picking now xD. If I think of anything else I'll tell you ... Just stop posting this team over and over again xD

Encore is a good option for the likes of Aerodactyl, Jirachi and Machamp leads. These pokemon will generally be hindered worse by encore than they are by taunt - especially aero and machamp. Aero will be locked into SR if it neglects to taunt first turn (Against infernape aero will also get rocks up so your only saving grace is to lock it into setting rocks up), Machamp likes to use substitute on the first turn, so it will be locked into that until it is switched out. Not to mention any it can then be brought back out mid/late game to either get a bit of damage done, or cripple a set up sweeper.

As an after though a combination of fake out followed by close combat would actually prevent Aero setting up rocks 50% of the time.

With the lack of Latias and Salamence, you could use earthquake for better coverage and better PP - Plus with taunt you all but shut down skarmory, so stone edge isn't really needed

Yup Works well paired with gyarados. You could run Ice Punch to hit Gliscor. If you do this I'd recommend pumping some more EV's into attack.

If you're using this to counter heatran then you should really use earthquake to stop yourself from activating flash fire. But then you do lose a hell of a lot of coverage. So I dunno. It's up to you. I'd say keep fire punch if you go for ice punch on Electivire.

Grass types are coming more popular atm or so I hear, so be careful of aerial ace/fire fang/ice fang from Gliscor on the switch. 78% chance to 2HKO doesn't sound like great odds to me, considering blissey will systematically toxic stall you whilst using Icebeam/Flamethrower. regardless of these OHKO's I'd still switch out to most of the people you could potentially kill, as things like scarftran will OHKO with fire blast. Dancing Gliscor w/ yache berry could also prove trouble some.

You're going to have problems with scarftar if you don't use aura sphere, and a lot of other things too for that matter - and as you won't be outspeeding too much you can't abuse the flinch rate.

Overall it seems ok.

I would put scarfachi over togekiss personally, more chance to abuse flinch rate, can cripple with trick, scout with U turn and with the free moveslot opened up due to SR being on the lead, you could abuse signal beams double confuse rate for flinch + confusion - or Twave for paraflinch, or Zen Headbutt for the rotom appliances and even more flinch to abuse. It would also provide you a nice toxic immunity, and trick/switcheroo immunity. Which would go nicely with your Twave immunity thanks to Electivire.

I do think you will have a very hard time with scarf tar, mixtar, DD gyarados (w/ EQ/Waterfall/Ice fang) and a mixape/starmie/Dnite combo which is running around a lot lately. You have no solid way of dealing with Rotom-A, cresselia or gengar either. Possibly run a rotom form of your own to deal with this?

And I don't see a truly focused physical wall either, I know you have snorlax but that is always one p/haze away from being rendered useless (and it will fall to machamp a lot of the time anyway :/).

Erm... Can't think of anything else, it's late as hell and I'm just nit-picking now xD. If I think of anything else I'll tell you ... Just stop posting this team over and over again xD

THX

• 2 weeks later...

Your team looks solid. It does seem to be weak to offense and stall, but able to manage. I recommend using Hidden Power-Grass on Electivire with Life Orb, it beats Swampert and Life Orb does a lot more damage, which is always useful.