Riolu Aura Sphere Now's Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold Action Replay Codes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think there is a code like that but try using the 999 max item code and do it for white herb

note:the white herb only works once per battle and will be gone after the battle unless you are in the battle frontier or battling a friend

Hey thank you Riolu for the codes, but I have one question about the Wild Pokemon Nature Modifier code. It doesn't seem to work, when I set it on any nature and go out and try to catch some Pokemon with that nature, their nature is always Timid. It's sort of annoying, if you have any advice I'd appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

The Fast Egg Hatch only works with certain codes. The reason why its not working is because you have a code that is activated that does not allow the Fast Egg Hatch to work.

Is that the same situation with the Safari Zone codes? I can't get them to work. I haven't done the second test yet though for the Safari Zone, so I don't know if that's the reason. However, the warden hasn't called me yet for the second test and it's been forever since the last test have beaten the game, gotten all 16 badges, battled Red, and re-battled the Elite 4. Not sure what's going on.

Riolu, you wouldn't happen to know where i could find a complete list of AR codes for event pokemon?? I've searched google and find a few but not what i was after. If anyone wants the codes, I wouldn't mind posting n.n

Any help or a place to start would be appreciated n.n

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I know that pokemon hatched from an egg is recorded on your pokedex, but the ones that just appear in your box through AR codes don't record right? Is there a way to get them recorded on your pokedex? Thanks.