Riolu Aura Sphere Now's Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold Action Replay Codes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh okay I see, sorry bout that I just got kinda worried when I saw the whole Severe Side Effect and it just didn't register. As long as my game file is safe and there isn't any possibility of corruption anymore it is all good.

Thanks again

It's been a while since I last visited here (3 Months); has anyone made a code of Reclaiming Bill's Eevee yet? I've posted this request months ago but still haven't gotten word about it.

I've forgotten about this place since I am so busy. My apologies to everyone who asked my something and didn't reply.

Great to see you back FreeSpirit and no, the Reclaiming Bill's Eevee code has not been created yet.

Thanks for the welcome. It seems a lot (on this thread but not much on others) has happened while I'm gone. I don't know wether to update my post on the other thread or just stop and contribute here if I can.

Re-read my Post carefully to find out the Severe Side Effect.

No, you will know when the Severe Side Effect will occur.

So I was also a little confused about the Severe Side Effect with the movie Celebi. Does this side effect only happen with TBirds Wonder Card version or does it happen with your version also? And I assume this severe effect will be immediate upon activation of the code correct?

UltimateMew,

I used both of Riolu's codes and they did not have The Severe Side Effect. I am also under the assumption that it happens when you activate the code, so you can use it at your own discretion.

Riolu,

What exactly in the code makes it have the Severe Side Effect? ( I am full of questions, sorry)

riolu you have been working on the code i wanted for a really long time does that mean it will be ultra long or you are having trouble and i am getting pretty tired of waiting i really need that code fast because i used a code like that before and it kept frezzing my game so i need a better one so it will stop

Hi! I'm really new to using an action replay but I would like to request a code if at all possible.

I would really like a starter modifier code. That is a code that could be used to alter the pokemon you get from Professor Elm, like instead of getting a cyndaquil you could get Torchic or Charmander or any other desirable pokemon for that matter.

Thanks!

Thanks for all your help, you rock :D I'd like to request something, though. Can you make a Custom IV Mod? Sort of in the fashion of the Custom EV Mod (Which works like a charm, by the way!) I love that EV Mod so much I think it'd be awesome to have one for IV's too. But, unlike the EV Mod, Can you make it so it doesn't erase existing IV's? Just replaces the ones you wish to replace.

Also with the EV Mod, does it have the 510 EV Cap or does it go over unless you do the math?