Riolu Aura Sphere Now's Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold Action Replay Codes

hey

I've been looking for some time for a game coins cheat for the voltrob flip game.

I've tried to play the game but there are so many items i want from there and it just takes too long.

I've tried to search it in this thread but it either not exist or i've missed it.

I would really appreciate some help.

thanks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

I did'nt realize that that was the max coins cheat.

But unfortunetly it still does'nt work for me even after i hit the Select key :( .

Does it matter which DS Emulator do I use? (Desmume) .

That is the only Emulator that works great for me.

Thank you for your help once again.

Edit:

Reset In-game Flags: Eg of this new code: You can reobtain the Togepi Egg, Snorlax, Sudowoodo, rebattle Legendaries, rebattle Team Rocket, redo Misty Event, reobtain National Dex, rebattle Gym Leaders, ect, ect. Basically, you are starting a new game.

::Reset Kanto Flags: Press X

::Reset Johto Flags: Press Y

94000136 FFFD0000

B2111880 00000000

DA000000 000010FF

C0000000 0000000C

D7000000 000010FF

D2000000 00000000

94000136 FFFE0000

B2111880 00000000

DA000000 0000111F

C0000000 0000000C

D7000000 0000111F

D2000000 00000000

Edited by Riolu Aura Sphere Now

Hi, I am playing pokemon heart gold with action replay and i activated the action replay code that let me teach any pokemon TM/HM as well as deleting HMs anytime.

As a result, now all my HMs act like TMs! I taught one pokemon fly and now the HM is gone! Is there an action replay code that allows me to add/remove HMs any time?

I know there is a code that gives you and takes away TMs/HMs. If i use that code and get all TMs/HMs, then I use the code to take away all TMs/HMs are my original TMs/HMs still there or are they gone?

Thanks!

I did'nt realize that that was the max coins cheat.

But unfortunetly it still does'nt work for me even after i hit the Select key :( .

Does it matter which DS Emulator do I use? (Desmume) .

That is the only Emulator that works great for me.

most of these codes won't work on emulators ive tried many of them on soul silver with desmume the best codes so far that ive found to work on desmume/any emulator is the 3D mode codes so it's more than likely that it wouldn't work on emulators unless u know someone that can convert the code to emulator code.

Their are two different types of Wi-fi Events for HG/SS; one is where you pick up a Pokemon from a Pokemart and the other is where you pick a Pokewalker Route from a Pokemart. Both of these two types of Events are always picked up from a Green Man inside a Pokemart.

In an AR Code, Wi-fi Event Pokemon's and Pokewalker Route's are normally picked up from a Pokemart, but some Wi-fi Event Pokemon's can be picked up from a Storage Box or from your Party.

To obtain these Wi-fi Events, you must have a compatible Access Point located in your Nintendo Wi-fi Connection's Settings. Once you have this, you must go to your Mystery Gift Option and connect via Nintendo Wi-fi Connection.

Riolu Aura Sphere Now, sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but is there a chance you could do the "Reset All In-Game Flags" code for Pokemon Platinum? I have been dreaming for Pokemon games to have New Game+ or at least 2nd save slot for gimmick. I havent tried the HgSs one but it looks very interesting. I hope there wont be harm in my game if i try that code. Thanks a lot for your hard work :)

Riolu Aura Sphere Now, sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but is there a chance you could do the "Reset All In-Game Flags" code for Pokemon Platinum? I have been dreaming for Pokemon games to have New Game+ or at least 2nd save slot for gimmick. I havent tried the HgSs one but it looks very interesting. I hope there wont be harm in my game if i try that code. Thanks a lot for your hard work :)

I currently don't do Platinum AR Codes due to me not having it anymore, so I'm sorry, I can't convert it.

with the reset flags code do the flags include wifi flags and if so which set includes the enigma stone event

It only resets most In-game Flags, but not Wi-fi Events. I am still trying to reset Bill's Eevee. The Redo Enigma Stone Event is located in the Re-battle Spoiler with Credits to Kazo.

-----

Updated OP with New Codes.

This thread is really awesome. I use the codes via NitroHax on my retail Heart Gold. I offer an apology for not being able to send a .sav to help in the code creating procces, because I don't have a NDS Adapter at this moment. I would like to request a code to make all the gym leaders appear at Saffron Dojo for a rematch without having to call them one by one during the week. Messing with the clock of the DS is really annoying every time I want a rematch battle.