Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's ok can anyone else do it?

so everybody's just ignoring shadowdude, huh. lol :)

sorry, I'm just a begginner.... in my opinion, i SUCK at graphic designing, so I really can't (or shouldn't) make you a signature.....

Oh yeah. One more thing? how do you take your signature out of your post?

(that's the only reason why my signatures are still here....)

*EDIT

wait, i got it, never mind. :)

@cab1020:here-

threebird.jpg

i know you'll choose N's, but i worked for it. lately i'm just not good at all 4 making sigs and avatars.

@shdowdude-i'm on it.

EDIT: here shadowdude-

shadowsig.jpg

this one actually looks pretty good in my eyes. anyways, while there is no shiny shadow lugia or shadow lucario, i used regular shadow lugia and a shiny lucario picture instead. i hope u like it.

I always stick around and watch all the sigs you make. They are always amazing. I guess it has been a while since my last request so if it isn't a big deal, can I request another? Just in case I can, not to waste time making another post, I would like Ho-oh and Lugia on their individual sides, with the towers behind Ho-oh and the Whirl Islands behind Lugia, with a cool background and Celebi directly in the middle between the two with the shrine behind it sort of like a circle in between the two other backgrounds. Hope it isn't to confusing, and sorry for another request once again.

Thanks again for the sig Narwhal, those small details mean a lot to me sometimes. And sorry for the late reply dude:frown: my net was having signal problems and just got fixed now.

:eek:That shadowdudes sig is so freakin awesome!! Kunaidude did a great job on it.....:rolleyes: maybe cause their both dudes huh?

Anyway Narwhal you ROCK!! keep up teh good work.