Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey every one! havent found a thread that feels just right yet.

but i subscribed to this one cuz there's quite a few talented people here :)

anyways, has anyone had a chance to work on my request yet?

a shadow lugia themed sig similar to my current one only darker, red flames, whirl islands bg, my username, and of course: shadow lugia!

any problems, pm me!

Thanks

I feel a bit foolish requesting signatures on a thread where I am an artist, but since I have no tools, I'm outta luck. Can I get a Sasori signature preferably with a red and black background (Favorite Colors ^.^) and a TEK HED AGRESSIVE font? Also, I would appreciate the words "True art is eternal beauty..." somewhere in the image. Try incorporationg some puppets if you can, but you don't have to if you don't want to. Wow...too specific. *is sorry*

Edited by Ziz

on it naru

EDIT, cant find any puppets...and also do you mean true art is eternal beauty?

Yea that's what I meant...eternal beauty...heheh. Um, I guess you can forget about the puppets. Third Kakzekage, Hiruko, and himself were the only puppets I was really interested in. I do forget whether its Fine or True art...

Edited by Ziz

Hey guys, for fonts you can use dafont.com, that's Illithian and I use.

Thanks for that, Narry. I've been all over the place checking for a good font site...but this will be very helpful, especially once I have my own computer and can freely install fonts :]

something weird is up with your sig...i think i might have to redo it it looks bad when i save it :( any idea's N?

anyways heres what i have in it,

a red and black background sasori is to the right in his puppet form with hiruko's face faded into the background behind him and the sentence you wanted is on the left of the screen

i save sigs as jpeg cause they look best that way....and i saved the background of the sig (cause it looks awesome) and that came out fine!!! its just the sig looks all bad when i save it!!!!!!!!

EDIT; i will try and find out whats wrong and post it 2morrow

i save sigs as jpeg cause they look best that way....and i saved the background of the sig (cause it looks awesome) and that came out fine!!! its just the sig looks all bad when i save it!!!!!!!!

I save mine as a PNG, its the best option leading to the best quality. Sometimes when you save it as a JPG or JPEG, chances are the settings are set for a medium quality image, something to do with the compression done when saving.

Edited by Ziz

Hey, Naru-Chu. Look at this:

Pichu_by_chibischizospork.jpg

It looks like Naru-Chu. :P Also, please don't use your sigs in here guys. It makes the page longer.

I didn't quite understand that...so we can't use our signatures?

And yea, that's one cute pic :D

I didn't quite understand that...so we can't use our signatures?

And yea, that's one cute pic :D

I'd rather you not use your signatures, because they are advertising this thread, and we are on this thread, so we really have no need to use them. You can use them once in a while, but I would like you to edit some posts to remove your signature from them.