Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a sig thread, not an avatar thread. PM one of our artists if you would like an avatar.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

You can join! *adds to artists list* and telos, also. *adds to artist list* also the 2nd one with the Gallade and Gardevoir is the best one in my opinion. The 1st one is good too. :)

he he he... i'll try to join again with these. all made by me, for me.

giragirasig.jpg

gardevoirgalladesig.jpg

darkgirasig-1.jpg

This is a sig thread, not an avatar thread. PM one of our artists if you would like an avatar.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

You can join! *adds to artists list* and telos, also. *adds to artist list* also the 2nd one with the Gallade and Gardevoir is the best one in my opinion. The 1st one is good too. :)

Thank you...."Boss";)

great sig Narwhal!

also, me and Telos created an avatar thread. here's one of the avatars that i made.(ps, don't ask me why i have the space backround on both my sig and avatar. i just like the backround.)

ok. here. (just an example, not my best)-

Untitled.jpg

the thread is called "anyone want a avatar? request here.".

Edited by kunaidude34

I am glad you like them :D.

I started messing around the other day with gradient flare and thought wow this looks like spacial rend/roar of time/dark orbs and then i just made those 3.i especially like that one myself try it yourself it really is pretty cool.(though when i made the little orbs i then took the colour from both and used the galaxy brush to give the effect of them charging their attacks)

I did everything except the Lugia myself. The Lugia was from google. I just cut the Lugia out myself. The Background was my own rendering, I added some brush effects to it. Also I downloaded the font to us with my artwork. Thanks for appreciating it.