data base space c deoxys?

derrick

hey i down loaded the space c deoxys and editd it in pokesav to make the

game it came from emerald instead of ruby and changed it to speed form then i uploaded it on to platinum and is the ot suposed to be pink or blue because this one is pink and i have another one that is blue i got it in a trade

or does the ot color not matter because i went to the event but my emerald got started over by my little brother and like 3 years later i still dont know what a ligit one looks like can some one tell me?

pink - it started in ruby

blue - it started in saphire

I think. I dont know much about this event, thats just something i think i read somewhere, i have no idea what it would have starting in emerald or if it even could start in emerald, maybe the event was held before its release, this is just guess work im sure someone will fill you in.

well i went to the event and used my emerald to download it

but i dont remeber the ot color thats what i want to know is the one on this site legal??

EVERYTHING that is uploaded at the download events, is completly legal(Its not acutally legal, its legit same thing sorta). They wouldnt upload a fake event. Nao, yes whoever posted the Sapphire Blue Ruby Red, yes, it wasnt available for Emerald I dont think.

I went to the event when it started i used emerald to download it it worked for all the gba games i downloaded it strait to my emerald

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

so the ot should be blue if i want it to look like my old one that i traded by accadent?

i already changed the hometown to emerald and changed the form to speed to make it

look more like the emerald one