Greetings from Masterball-Wielding Cyndaquil Giveaway Land! (man that's a mouthful)

WinCamXP

Hello, I'm WinCamXP. As you can see by my user pic, I have at least some skill in the art of image splicing. So why am I from MBWCGL (read title)? Because, I am giving away FREE Lv1 Cyndaquil holding Master balls to promote the Non-Cheaters Brigade (NCB).

The Cyndaquil are legit hatchlings from my Typhlosion but the Master balls were haxxed from an Action Replay. I have to do something to satisfy people who want to cheat, you know? i'll take anything for them. 5 are given out per day and one Cyndaquil PER GAME. Not person, but GAME. My FC is 3137 9106 7438. Post yours below and we'll get trading!

IF THIS BELONGS SOMEWHERE ELSE, NOTIFY ME AND I WILL REMOVE THE GIVEAWAY PART AND PUT IT IN A DIFFERENT SECTION.

But anyway, I have a few lv100s (Venusaur, Typhlosion, Raikou, Ho-oh) and Typhlosion and Ho-oh are currently being lent to my friend to help him beat Red. I am glad to be here, and I have previously used Pokesav for my Diamond (and now regret it, I new-gamed it) and enjoy the art of Pokémon VGs. Thanks, and IF MY GIVEAWAY BELONGS SOMEWHERE ELSE, NOTIFY ME AND I WILL CUT THAT PART OUT AND PUT IT IN THE APPROPRIATE SECTION. I just don't know what section they go in. Oh well.

Okay then, I'll probably abandon this place after a few days like I do with almost every forum I ever join (I don't like that, i just can't help it) but I'll try to make my time here last.