Map Editor Idea

I just had this thought of a road right up through mount coronet. So i thought about a map editor. This is why i turned here. I want a road of stairs directly up to spear pillar so i wont have to waste my time walking around in caves wasting my time battling wild pokemon that i can ko in one shot. So i need this. Please.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

:\

• 1 year later...

Well, by my knowledge, Mt. Coronet isn't one single map, but lots of maps connected (aka you go through one of the cave doors and enter a new "room" of Coronet), so theoretically, it should be pretty easy to make some sort of connection; maybe it could work by adding an extra door that leads you directly to the final part of the map, rather than having to go through all the rooms before it. If you want to make it more realistic, you could make an extra door, build a new map that just consists of one very long corridor, and putting a door at the end leading you into the final room (although I don't know the practically of creating a new map section). If you do manage to do this then you could design it so that there were no wild Pokémon appearing in that map part, so you don't have to keep encountering them and being slowed down while trying to get to the top.

• 4 weeks later...
Oh and if there is anyways i can help in my field of expertise (bored teenager) ill help.

hey im very interested in mapediting but.....theirs a problom i need some kind of dsi emulator but i use something called "no$gba" but unfortuntly it doseint work. so if you could supplie me with some kind of ds emulator than we can get down to map editing! :)

ps:im a teen (15 yo)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...