Is There Any Way To Send Mons From PKHeX to Pokemon HOME?

isaanajan

I was curious to know if I am able to transfer any of my mons from save files imported to PKHeX into Pokemon HOME. I would prefer to NOT mod my Switch as it technically is not mine (is my mums)

All mons won't be edited as I am using this tool strictly to transfer some well loved childhood mons into my new games. 

Thank you in advance for any help given and I am open to any questions (I may need assistance finding the answers as I'm not entirely educated on this topic in comparison to others)

11 hours ago, isaanajan said:

I was curious to know if I am able to transfer any of my mons from save files imported to PKHeX into Pokemon HOME. I would prefer to NOT mod my Switch as it technically is not mine (is my mums)

All mons won't be edited as I am using this tool strictly to transfer some well loved childhood mons into my new games. 

Thank you in advance for any help given and I am open to any questions (I may need assistance finding the answers as I'm not entirely educated on this topic in comparison to others)

@SkyLink98 is obviously 100% correct. However, if you provide a bit more info, we might be able to help out. What games are you trying to import Pokémon from? Did those saves come from physical copies or backups played in a flashcard/emulator? What consoles do you own and which are modded?