Legality Issue With GO

I'm getting the following error and don't know how to fix it. I'm trying to gen some mythical Pokemon like Meltan or Jirachi to my Sword save. For obvious reasons, their origin game must be GO. I read the Relevance of HOME Tracker article and it said I could gen Pokemon originated from GO to Sword/Shield only. Why am I getting an error then?
For example, I understand that a roaming form Gimmighoul can only be obtained from GO, and I can never gen it to Scarlet and transfer it to HOME because Sword/Shield doesn't support that mon. I just thought that error didn't happen with Pokemon available in Sword/Shield though. Have they changed it?
TLDR: How can I create a mythical Pokemon originated from GO to my Sword save, and then transfer it to HOME? Is this still available?

error.png.507bc9772e815d748362f1ae67366911.png

Thanks so much for the answer. I tried changing the Current Handler to HT from OT. Now I only see the second part of the error, which is HOME Transfer tracker is missing. Do I just ignore it?

1 hour ago, Altinos said:

Thanks so much for the answer. I tried changing the Current Handler to HT from OT. Now I only see the second part of the error, which is HOME Transfer tracker is missing. Do I just ignore it?

If it originated from a game that needed to transfer through HOME to reach the game it is in (SWSH, so yes), then it won't be legal to upload into HOME. HOME expects it to have a tracker, which it does not have, so it will reject the upload. 

How to get around it? As stated in the linked thread, you can't for things originating from GO. The only way to get valid trackers is to start with something transferred from GO.

For meltan, generate it in LGPE originating from GO Park complex, then connect that game to HOME.

Again, I appreciate your quick answers.

"If it originated from a game that needed to transfer through HOME to reach the game it is in, then it won't be legal to upload into HOME"

I knew this, but I thought they had an exception for Sword for some reason. I think it was the Relevance of HOME Tracker article that made me think that way with the GO Pokemon being in Sword children category or something :D

Thanks for your help.