How to generate legal Gen3/Fire Red Bold Suicune using pkhex

Hi, I have been trying to generate a good Bold Suicune using Pkhex, but it keeps giving me an error message "unable to match encounter from original game". I'm also not sure how to find PID for roaming pokemon on Pokefinder. Every other pokemon i've done has worked so i would really appreciate the help.

I have the correct encounter level and valid stats so not sure whats holding it back.

Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

Ok, so Open Pkhex, view any pokemon and change its nature to Bold (just on the view panel, don't set the pokemon, you don't need that at all).

Ctrl + N, type Suicune in species, select any, right click, view. TADAAAAA! You got a valid Bold Suicune.

Hope this helps

20 minutes ago, Magicarp said:

Ok, so Open Pkhex, view any pokemon and change its nature to Bold (just on the view panel, don't set the pokemon, you don't need that at all).

Ctrl + N, type Suicune in species, select any, right click, view. TADAAAAA! You got a valid Bold Suicune.

Hope this helps

Thank you. It worked but the 11 options it gave had mediocre IVs. But when I tried to increase them it gave me a PID mismatch. Usually this is an easy fix with pokefinder but I'm not sure how to look up roaming pokemon PID's on PokeFinder. Is there any way to find a PID for Suicune on that database?

Good and Suicune in the same sentence is inherently invalid because it's a roamer. Remember about the roaming IV glitch, the HP value can be anything from 0-31 but the Atk can only be between 0-7. The rest are forced to 0 IV because of the glitch. Because of that, you won't get a good roamer. If you want good IVs on Suicune, you will need to find one using Colosseum's PID method.