RSE Mixing Records and Secret Bases

Hello ProjectPokemon community!

Today, I need your help. I'm trying to get an old friend of my childhood: It is a specific Swellow. I lost the cartridge where Swellow was, so I remembered that I had the secret base from that game on my Pokemon Emerald.

I've managed to get the Emerald save from the cartridge to my computer, and I am in the secret base where the trainer has the Swellow.

So, I want to take it from the save file, or if that doesn't work, I want to steal it from the trainer so I can have a copy of said Swellow.

Is there a way I can check deconstruct my savegame and extract the Swellow present on that mixing record registry? I didn't find many information regarding secret bases from another trainer (mixing records).

Thanks in advance!!!

19 minutes ago, Dragaza said:

Hello ProjectPokemon community!

Today, I need your help. I'm trying to get an old friend of my childhood: It is a specific Swellow. I lost the cartridge where Swellow was, so I remembered that I had the secret base from that game on my Pokemon Emerald.

I've managed to get the Emerald save from the cartridge to my computer, and I am in the secret base where the trainer has the Swellow.

So, I want to take it from the save file, or if that doesn't work, I want to steal it from the trainer so I can have a copy of said Swellow.

Is there a way I can check deconstruct my savegame and extract the Swellow present on that mixing record registry? I didn't find many information regarding secret bases from another trainer (mixing records).

Thanks in advance!!!

I don’t think all data is there, so gonna have to recreate stuff, but seems possible 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I don’t think all data is there, so gonna have to recreate stuff, but seems possible 

I know its OT and ID, and game of origin. I just don't know its IVs and met location/level. That bothers me :(

Edited by Dragaza

1 minute ago, Dragaza said:

I know its OT and ID, and game of origin. I just don't know its IVs and met location/level. That bothers me :(

That information may or may not be there. If we have the PID (I assume it’s there), could try to assume it’s IVs. Depending on PID, could try to assume it’s met data too.

at the very least, do you remember if it’s hatched?

also wanna share the save so we can take a look?

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

That information may or may not be there. If we have the PID (I assume it’s there), could try to assume it’s IVs. Depending on PID, could try to assume it’s met data too.

at the very least, do you remember if it’s hatched?

also wanna share the save so we can take a look?

I don't know if it was hatched... I can't remember. It's so sad. I feel like I lost this old companion forever xD Anyway, I'm not really interested in generating a Swellow based on that one. I would love to be able to extract the one, without having to change anything...

I'll see if I can share the save tomorrow. Thanks anyway man, thank you very much!

Edited by Dragaza

2 hours ago, Dragaza said:

I don't know if it was hatched... I can't remember. It's so sad. I feel like I lost this old companion forever xD Anyway, I'm not really interested in generating a Swellow based on that one. I would love to be able to extract the one, without having to change anything...

I'll see if I can share the save tomorrow. Thanks anyway man, thank you very much!

The Hall of Fame entries didn’t contain all the data, but if I remember correctly, the e-card trainers do. So it can swing either direction. We’ll have to see.