Legends Of Arceus- Baneful Fox Mask: White lily/Save Help!

Dizzy2701

Hi, I edited my save to get the event fashion and all worked fine i got shiny fox mask, garchomp and gowlite kimonos but baneful fox mask white lily is not working... could someone check if its working properly? trying to get it my shiny mask got removed so idk if that one is properly coded, help guys T_T

Sin título.jpg

Using the latest stable version of PKHeX and a copy of the plugin provided on this site, I am able to add both the masks without issue so I am going to need more information from you to figure out what the potential issue is.

Since I am using emulator in the video here is proof I own the game

PXL_20240229_150624729.thumb.jpg.c5544a1916e8510caa78e273a50cf46a.jpg

Edited by foohyfooh

mmmm so i installed another pkhex version then i untick unlocked section of fox mask and when i open my game the shiny mask disappeared again so i dont know why both masks share something 

Edited by Dizzy2701

ye it should be something maybe with my pkehex plugins? because i locked both items again and i tryied to unlock first the normal fox mask and when i load my game i got the shiny one unlocked... so its like in my plugins both masks are the shiny one @_@ 

no idea what to do i installed other versions, i created a new game save i unlocked in pkhex the normal fox mask and i got again the shiny one so no idea how to get the normal one both unlocks are the same in my programm... no idea what to do more can it be because my character is female and its coded wrong for female character? could anyone try with a female character please?

Edited by Dizzy2701