Ruby - "save file has been deleted"

I had been playing it a bit, caught a Skarmory, I went to save, and the game froze. I gave it a minute before turning the power off. I relaunched the game and was met with "The save file is corrupt, the previous save will be loaded" and then game launched from where I was before catching Skarmory. I went to save again and it worked fine. Then I left a building, saved again and it froze. So I repeated myself and turned the power off. When relaunching this time, I was met with "The save file has been deleted..." and my heart sank.

I downloaded the GBA backup tool to my R4 card, extracted a couple .sav files. I tried fixing it myself through VBA (didn't effect the cartridge file) but I haven't gotten anywhere. I've posted both copies here, any help would be incredibly appreciated. Got my Lvl 100 Blaziken and other sentimental Pokemon on there. 

Thank you in advance :)

POKEMON_RUBY_AXVE_01.sav POKEMON_RUBY_AXVE_00.sav

2 hours ago, Louie said:

I had been playing it a bit, caught a Skarmory, I went to save, and the game froze. I gave it a minute before turning the power off. I relaunched the game and was met with "The save file is corrupt, the previous save will be loaded" and then game launched from where I was before catching Skarmory. I went to save again and it worked fine. Then I left a building, saved again and it froze. So I repeated myself and turned the power off. When relaunching this time, I was met with "The save file has been deleted..." and my heart sank.

I downloaded the GBA backup tool to my R4 card, extracted a couple .sav files. I tried fixing it myself through VBA (didn't effect the cartridge file) but I haven't gotten anywhere. I've posted both copies here, any help would be incredibly appreciated. Got my Lvl 100 Blaziken and other sentimental Pokemon on there. 

Thank you in advance :)

POKEMON_RUBY_AXVE_01.sav 128 kB · 4 downloads POKEMON_RUBY_AXVE_00.sav 128 kB · 7 downloads

Error corrected

Pokémon Ruby.png

POKEMON_RUBY_AXVE_00.sav

7 minutes ago, ERNESTO JG said:

Hey, oh my god thank you so much! I can't believe it was even fixable! 

Just one thing, I've tried downloaded the .sav you included and launched it in VBA but I'm still getting "New Game" on start up. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to go into PKHex myself?

Thank you so much, again :)

7 minutes ago, Louie said:

Hey, oh my god thank you so much! I can't believe it was even fixable! 

Just one thing, I've tried downloaded the .sav you included and launched it in VBA but I'm still getting "New Game" on start up. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to go into PKHex myself?

Thank you so much, again :)

The Game and the .sav must have the same name

Pokémon Ruby.png