Trying to Edit A Pokemon that has been in HOME

hidngemi

Hey all!
I've been reading around for a while now looking for someone with a similar situation, but I can't find anything quite right.

I've played pretty much all my Pokemon games on emulator to this day. I've been transferring up an event Diancie through PKHeX into every game, but I've finally made the jump into physical hardware. I had every ribbon on this Diancie all the way up to Gen 9, but obviously I can't send this one into HOME due to the HOME Tracker. So I used Pokemon Bank and sent up a copy of it from a long time ago, but I realized that it doesn't have every ribbon from the 3DS era.

All that is to say: Can I edit on the missing 3DS ribbons by sending the Diancie into a modern game and add the missing 3DS ribbons, or does would Pokemon HOME flag that?

Thanks so much!

I know it is not recommended to adjust immutable values (IV, OT, etc) once something has gone in Home but I don't know if past ribbons count as those to know if it will flag it. So I feel your best course of action would be to use the Diancie copy you have in the 3DS game and add the ribbons there and just go through the Bank To Home transfer again to be safe.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, foohyfooh said:

I know it is not recommended to adjust immutable values (IV, OT, etc) once something has gone in Home but I don't know if past ribbons count as those to know if it will flag it. So I feel your best course of action would be to use the Diancie copy you have in the 3DS game and add the ribbons there and just go through the Bank To Home transfer again to be safe.

Will do! Thanks for the advice :)