I need help with the Emunand Switch and Pokémon Home.

Tibas

Hello guys, I hope be well.

(My native language is not English so I am using a translator)

I have a problem and that is that I have a switch with Emunand where I have the Pokemon SV and Legends Arceus games, the problem is that I would like to transfer my Pokemon from those games to Home, but it won't let me because of the clear blockage that exists on the Emunand . Is there any alternative I can do to transfer my Pokemon from those games to Home?

Thanks in advance.

01-en.png

Edited by Tibas

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

You don't need to use emunand to play your games and edit save files. You can transfer saves to your sysnand and connect to HOME as intended. If you're playing entirely offline, then just use PKHeX to jump to the desired game.

Doesn't it affect not having the games on the Sysnand when transferring the save file?

10 minutes ago, Tibas said:

Doesn't it affect not having the games on the Sysnand when transferring the save file?

I'm not an expert in the distinction of both, but the files aren't shared. You should be able to play your games regardless of using the real nand vs an emulated partition. Just use a save manager to export from the emunand, and then import it while on sysnand.

28 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

I'm not an expert in the distinction of both, but the files aren't shared. You should be able to play your games regardless of using the real nand vs an emulated partition. Just use a save manager to export from the emunand, and then import it while on sysnand.

Just if it's not too much trouble, could you tell me what tutorials would be useful to me?
I have tried a few and they have not given me results.

• Tibas changed the title to I need help with the Emunand Switch and Pokémon Home.