replying to theSLAYER

This relates to my previous post. I requested to close the thread. However, I didn't request you to copy paste what you said and then close the thread which I did see coming to be honest. I wasn't overreacting, you have to understand that it's character slander to say those things. This forum page is to request Pokémon is it not? I was requesting an item for a Pokémon game nothing serious it's extremely insulting to say that's begging and is almost annoying to say. Don't make it out to be something that's not trivial. From a third person perspective there is no need to respond inappropriately just from two messages. Like I said if I had kept asking numerous times than I could see why there would be an issue. But the response from me just asking if the player is online is utterly ridiculous. I have never seen people from other forums be this hostile from one thread. I understand it would be better to hack my own items. But for one item it's not worth it. I'm not a hacker nor do I see myself needing any more items. Do you see the issue with hacking a system for one item then never needing to hack again?

Edited by TrainerORAS

17 minutes ago, TrainerORAS said:

This relates to my previous post. I requested to close the thread. However, I didn't request you to copy paste what you said and then close the thread which I did see coming to be honest. I wasn't overreacting, you have to understand that it's character slander to say those things. This forum page is to request Pokémon is it not? I was requesting an item for a Pokémon game nothing serious it's extremely insulting to say that's begging and is almost annoying to say. Don't make it out to be something that's not trivial. From a third person perspective there is no need to respond inappropriately just from two messages. Like I said if I had kept asking numerous times than I could see why there would be an issue. But the response from me just asking if the player is online is utterly ridiculous. I have never seen people from other forums be this hostile from one thread. I understand it would be better to hack my own items. But for one item it's not worth it. I'm not a hacker nor do I see myself needing any more items. Do you see the issue with hacking a system for one item then never need to hack again?

You seem to be taking it personally. It is normal to quote people. It’s so that the other person gets a notification and know you replied. It is so that they won’t miss anything (some people forget about the thread and everything they want to follow-up on). Remember what I said about you not being familiar with forum etiquette, it is showing.

Please don’t assume everything is done out of malice, literally was just making you see that I replied and locking the thread as per requested.

Now, if you don’t want to hack your device, that’s fine, not saying you have to. You can request a mon, that’s fine, not saying you can’t. It is your personal choice, we won’t limit a non-infracting personal choice.

Just keep in mind that multi-posting (to some degree) incessantly to ask for a gift/favour (that can and will likely be seen as begging) is frowned upon across many forums, and that is not limited to here.

Ignoring the fact that this thread is off-topic in this sub-forum. Now, I ask that you let this go, cause you’re blowing this out of proportion. A reminder, and a reply, causing such a tantrum, is quite something, and this is where I draw the line. I don’t want to have to infract you over something that started from such a simple matter, but I see that deescalation efforts have failed and I may have to resort to doing so. 

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

You seem to be taking it personally. It is normal to quote people. It’s so that the other person gets a notification and know you replied. It is so that they won’t miss anything (some people forget about the thread and everything they want to follow-up on). Remember what I said about you not being familiar with forum etiquette, it is showing.

Please don’t assume everything is done out of malice, literally was just making you see that I replied and locking the thread as per requested.

Now, if you don’t want to hack your device, that’s fine, not saying you have to. You can request a mon, that’s fine, not saying you can’t. It is your personal choice, we won’t limit a non-infracting personal choice.

Just keep in mind that multi-posting incessantly to ask for a gift/favour (that can and will likely be seen as begging) is frowned upon across many forums, and that is not limited to here.

Now, I ask that you let this go, cause you’re blowing this out of proportion. A reminder, and a reply, causing such a tantrum, is quite something, and this is where I draw the line. I don’t want to have to infract you over something that started from such a simple matter, but I see that deescalation efforts have failed and I may have to resort to doing so. 

First off, can you stop with using the term "begging". I've made it clear that's not the case at all and saying that's begging is ridiculous since the point of the forum is to request Pokémon. I understand that multi-posting is an issue however I wasn't incessantly "multi-posting". I barely asked twice for the item. I asked if he could trade me the item then asked if he was online. The main issue is that I wasn't incessantly multi-posting which is why I believe this has been blown out of proportion, In all likelihood I just made this account because I needed a few items/Pokémon so I there is a slim chance I'd request for anything else or post anymore. I don't see how you're "de-escalating" the situation when you're just making it worse I was merely responding to something I take as an insult.

Okay, that’s it, not entertaining this any further.

Perhaps you’re seriously offended, or perhaps this whole ordeal has been troll bait. I honestly don’t know.

Either way, (and I really really mean this in the nicest way possible) take some time off the internet and cool off, and think about how to act online (either how your actions can be easily misconstrued by others, or how being a troll is bad for you, respective to whichever category you fall under). Your content is now being moderated, and may not show up.

Sorry that it has to be this way, and seriously, take care.