Is it possible to make a true Master Dex in PKHeX, contain all 1000+ current Pokémon?

SterlingMars

I am trying to create a MasterDex, the complete 1000+ Pokémon at this current time in a single storage. Unfortunately all the games have a number of Pokémon that are not valid or not transferable. I understand the use of the PKM database and have a large assortment of files from each game and each generation. But they are all separate or have duplicate Pokémon species within multiple regional dexs. I don't not want a sperate save/file for each dex or generation. I would like a true Master dex, like the list seen on https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/all. Something accessible in PKHeX that would or would not count as a game save. The PKM is great, but it shows Pokémon that are obtainable in that game not all Pokémon in every gen or pk file.    I am not trying to edit a game save, but built a dex which I can store one of every species in existence.

Pokémon HOME has something similar to what I am trying to make, but still breaks the dex down into multiple groups not a single master dex. 

I may have a lack of information on this, as to if its possible or already done. So forgive me for any misunderstandings or mistakes.

10 hours ago, SterlingMars said:

I am trying to create a MasterDex, the complete 1000+ Pokémon at this current time in a single storage. Unfortunately all the games have a number of Pokémon that are not valid or not transferable. I understand the use of the PKM database and have a large assortment of files from each game and each generation. But they are all separate or have duplicate Pokémon species within multiple regional dexs. I don't not want a sperate save/file for each dex or generation. I would like a true Master dex, like the list seen on https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/all. Something accessible in PKHeX that would or would not count as a game save. The PKM is great, but it shows Pokémon that are obtainable in that game not all Pokémon in every gen or pk file.    I am not trying to edit a game save, but built a dex which I can store one of every species in existence.

Pokémon HOME has something similar to what I am trying to make, but still breaks the dex down into multiple groups not a single master dex. 

I may have a lack of information on this, as to if its possible or already done. So forgive me for any misunderstandings or mistakes.

I don't know if this is the answer you're looking for but you can just make a folder and then drop all the Pokémon you have into it to basically act as a MasterDex.
That's what I've been doing for my National Dex and it's been working great.

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2024 at 12:43 AM, RandomPachirisu said:

I don't know if this is the answer you're looking for but you can just make a folder and then drop all the Pokémon you have into it to basically act as a MasterDex.
That's what I've been doing for my National Dex and it's been working great.

I have done this for every Gen with both non-shiny iv100 and shiny iv100. Its great, but this method has many flaws with the Pokémon from different save formats and those not transferable to other games. leaving a large number of Pokémon missing from the list when used within PKHeX.

Thank you anyways.

On 1/11/2024 at 2:23 PM, Kaphotics said:

Not possible, because PKHeX is a save file editor and there is no recent savegame format with everything available.

Thanks, ill have to look outside PKHeX or at some method of standardising all Pokémon into the newest game save format.