can't open save files in pkhex. It's not locating them, and i cant drag them in.

Martiniskyes

6 hours ago, Martiniskyes said:

ok so when i save in game, it's not creating a .sav file. or im not finding it anywhere in my files.

I don't know which emulator you are using but usually there should be a folder named saves or battery in the same folder where the emulator is. The emulator might also have its own folder in the AppData folder, or the save is created next to your ROM.

6 hours ago, BlackShark said:

I don't know which emulator you are using but usually there should be a folder named saves or battery in the same folder where the emulator is. The emulator might also have its own folder in the AppData folder, or the save is created next to your ROM.

im using mgba if that makes a difference.

ok so. i finally had my husband help. i was trying to figure it out myself. my error is that my game was saved in program files instead of documents on my computer. which is why pkhex wasnt able to bring up the file. as soon as i placed everything in documents, i was able to bring up the .sav file in pkhex. so thank you all for your help and suggestions. im going to make my pokemon team. :)