Problems with my pokemon crystal save

Danishin

Hello everyone, I recently decided to unlock my 3ds and I had a pokemon crystal save on it, where a very important pokemon is in the save. I backed up the files that were from VC (000001,sav) but now when I try to put them back in both VC and PKHEX or VBA Emulator it shows that the save is corrupt. I have also tried the technique of saving via checkpoint and editing the hexadecimal files but I have not been successful yet. Below I have placed the save for analysis, thanks in advance.

00000001.sav

1 hour ago, Danishin said:

I backed up the files that were from VC (000001,sav)

Wrong; use a save manager like Checkpoint or JKSV to export your save file data that works instead of manually copying files off the SD.

The console stores sensitive data like save files encrypted with a per-device key, hence why programs cannot magically decrypt them.

Your attached file is unusable without it being properly exported.

8 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Wrong; use a save manager like Checkpoint or JKSV to export your save file data that works instead of manually copying files off the SD.

The console stores sensitive data like save files encrypted with a per-device key, hence why programs cannot magically decrypt them.

Your attached file is unusable without it being properly exported.

Okay, as I'm a layman, I would like to know if the procedure is to copy the "data" folder to coincide with the CIA folder that I extract in the save's origin console and will it automatically detect that it is from that device? (to export via checkpoint).

I had done this tactic but in a different 3ds where the save came from: I copied the "data" folder to the company's new "data" folder and replaced it.