Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, but I was wondering about Rayquaza's consistency.

sumo

This text was translated by Deepl
Sorry if there are parts that are not translated.

OT:Nobunaga TID:03172's Rayquaza created in PKHeX could not be exchanged on Pokémon SV.
I moved and compared several legitimate individuals and it seems that it has something to do with HEIGHT and SCALE.

The height(scale) that I was able to exchange correctly on SV is
64, 74, and 128 were identified.

I hope this will be helpful.

4 hours ago, sumo said:

This text was translated by Deepl
Sorry if there are parts that are not translated.

OT:Nobunaga TID:03172's Rayquaza created in PKHeX could not be exchanged on Pokémon SV.
I moved and compared several legitimate individuals and it seems that it has something to do with HEIGHT and SCALE.

The height(scale) that I was able to exchange correctly on SV is
64, 74, and 128 were identified.

I hope this will be helpful.

Gen 5 events innately have no height and scale, and get assigned randomly when being transferred to SV via HOME.

SV trades probably blocked them due to them being hacks. As you said you made them in PKHeX, that makes sense. That is probably some hacked information hiding somewhere in the mon.

Lastly, do remember it is against the rules to used hacked mons against unsuspecting opponents. While it is not a battle, but rather a trade, that rule still comes into effect.

32 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Gen 5 events innately have no height and scale, and get assigned randomly when being transferred to SV via HOME.

SV trades probably blocked them due to them being hacks. As you said you made them in PKHeX, that makes sense. That is probably some hacked information hiding somewhere in the mon.

Lastly, do remember it is against the rules to used hacked mons against unsuspecting opponents. While it is not a battle, but rather a trade, that rule still comes into effect.

Thank you for your reply.
However, I was able to exchange the newly created Rayquaza (OT: Nobunaga) in PKHeX when I changed the SCALE to 64.
Is this a new law?

There seems to be a misunderstanding because I only included the necessary information.
I did not try to exchange with others, but exchanged between my accounts for verification.
I apologize if I have caused any discomfort...

The scale isn't a factor for trading. Maybe something else got fixed by PKHeX.

Also make sure you're performing the trades online (with yourself), not using local trades, if you want to test the robustness of their hack trades for trades.

Also, maybe don't create mons from scratch. Use the Mystery Gift Database to generate the gifts.