POKEMON HOME ERROR DEOXYS

Benjileon

I had a deoxys in HOME that came from POGO. My friend wanted me to help him complete his dex in BDSP so i traded him my deoxys to register and then he traded it back to me. Now I have my deoxys on my BDSP box BUT it doens't allowed to to transfer it back to HOME anymore. Idk what is happening. I wanted my deoxys back HOME so in the future I could transfer it to another future game.

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-20 at 11.59.48.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-20 at 11.59.48 (1).jpeg

The Deoxys you have currently originated from a bad hack. The reason why HOME isn’t accepting it now is due to an improvement in the hacks checks, found in the v3.0 update.

The questions would be:

How did you really get this Deoxys. Did your friend do anything to it. Was sysbot used at any step. Was save modification and injection used at any step. Just to name a few steps.

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

The Deoxys you have currently originated from a bad hack. The reason why HOME isn’t accepting it now is due to an improvement in the hacks checks, found in the v3.0 update.

The questions would be:

How did you really get this Deoxys. Did your friend do anything to it. Was sysbot used at any step. Was save modification and injection used at any step. Just to name a few steps.

Update: I found out that this friend used a bot from discord so he could edit deoxys and clone it to get all 4 forms. So after that he traded back mine using the bot and gave me the original.
Question, the fact that he used a bot from Discord might have somehow corrupt my deoxys? :( he told me he didn’t edit mine (just edited the clones)

Edited by Benjileon

2 hours ago, Benjileon said:

Update: I found out that this friend used a bot from discord so he could edit deoxys and clone it to get all 4 forms. So after that he traded back mine using the bot and gave me the original.
Question, the fact that he used a bot from Discord might have somehow corrupt my deoxys? :( he told me he didn’t edit mine (just edited the clones)

Some bots erase the HOME tracker. GO Pokémon without valid tracker trying to enter HOME = blocked from entering 

Your best bet would be for him to ensure the tracker is there on one of the dumps (maybe he made a backup on his computer), then use a bot that doesn’t erase the tracker to send it back to the game. Also that Deoxys would need to be unedited. Any invalid edits breaks the tracker.

9 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Some bots erase the HOME tracker. GO Pokémon without valid tracker trying to enter HOME = blocked from entering 

Your best bet would be for him to ensure the tracker is there on one of the dumps (maybe he made a backup on his computer), then use a bot that doesn’t erase the tracker to send it back to the game. Also that Deoxys would need to be unedited. Any invalid edits breaks the tracker.

OMG he tried with another bot and it worked this time. The problem was the bot it seems. Thanks so much ♥

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-21 at 09.56.46.jpeg