Problem hitting the seed

Hi, this is my first topic and I was hoping to meet someone that could help me with a little problem I've had the last days. My problem is that while trying to do rng abuse for a TID, SID and a seed in pokemon platinum so I could do a shiny hunt knowing this values in DesMuME using LUA scripts, EonTimer and pokefinder, but I can't hit the right seconds: my seconds are off by 6-5 seconds while I hit the right delay.

I have asked in other webs like the subreddit and I have searched a lot to solve this issue reaching to the conclusion that my seconds are off, but no one could answer me how to solve this. I have changed from one seed to another, changed the date and made a lot of changes in the values of EonTimer only to realize that it was useless since as I said before the issue is that my seconds are off.

I still don't understand how to change the seconds I hit, because in the few tutorials I've found that try to rng abuse for a SID they don't use DesMuME so maybe (most likely) is the method I am using in this emulator as I saw someone recommending the movie records, but as this is my first time trying rng abuse with this emulator and that I haven't seen many people using it I don't know if it's good.

Finally, I want to share some screenshots that can help you understand my situation:

First of all, the PID is for a seed with none lead and any shiny type so I could do the shiny hunt, the year is 2000 and as you can see I have selected a seed that will let me have enough time to hit the delay after the introduction of the game.

CDN media

Secondly, in the seed to time window I have to say that I have tried using seconds and without them.

r/pokemonrng - Trouble obtaining the seeds

And finally the EonTimer, I have seen some people that recommend to change the target seconds if you hit them 1 second up or down, but for my situation it doesn't change anything.

1 hour ago, TetHugo said:

Hi, this is my first topic and I was hoping to meet someone that could help me with a little problem I've had the last days. My problem is that while trying to do rng abuse for a TID, SID and a seed in pokemon platinum so I could do a shiny hunt knowing this values in DesMuME using LUA scripts, EonTimer and pokefinder, but I can't hit the right seconds: my seconds are off by 6-5 seconds while I hit the right delay.

I have asked in other webs like the subreddit and I have searched a lot to solve this issue reaching to the conclusion that my seconds are off, but no one could answer me how to solve this. I have changed from one seed to another, changed the date and made a lot of changes in the values of EonTimer only to realize that it was useless since as I said before the issue is that my seconds are off.

I still don't understand how to change the seconds I hit, because in the few tutorials I've found that try to rng abuse for a SID they don't use DesMuME so maybe (most likely) is the method I am using in this emulator as I saw someone recommending the movie records, but as this is my first time trying rng abuse with this emulator and that I haven't seen many people using it I don't know if it's good.

Finally, I want to share some screenshots that can help you understand my situation:

First of all, the PID is for a seed with none lead and any shiny type so I could do the shiny hunt, the year is 2000 and as you can see I have selected a seed that will let me have enough time to hit the delay after the introduction of the game.

CDN media

Secondly, in the seed to time window I have to say that I have tried using seconds and without them.

And finally the EonTimer, I have seen some people that recommend to change the target seconds if you hit them 1 second up or down, but for my situation it doesn't change anything.

i think doing RNG manip in emulator is hard since the time is always in your system time mostly in RNG you need to change your system time do that is legit 3DS or 2DS