Changing Rivals name in yellow

Caldiniho

I recently used PKHeX to change my Trainer name (an 8 year old me could only manage AAAAAA), with great success, even changing the OT name for all party pokemon and stored pokemon.

Unfortunately 8 year old me also named my rival AAAAA which i would like to change, it does not look like I can do this with PKHeX so I downloaded HxD with the hope that someone could point me in the right direction on how to do this? TIA.

- Caldiniho

28 minutes ago, Caldiniho said:

I recently used PKHeX to change my Trainer name (an 8 year old me could only manage AAAAAA), with great success, even changing the OT name for all party pokemon and stored pokemon.

Unfortunately 8 year old me also named my rival AAAAA which i would like to change, it does not look like I can do this with PKHeX so I downloaded HxD with the hope that someone could point me in the right direction on how to do this? TIA.

- Caldiniho

Utiliza Rhydon

29 minutes ago, Caldiniho said:

- Caldiniho

6 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

No need to use Rhydon. Rival Name is available inside the "Block Data" button interface.

Many properties (if documented and implemented) may not appear in a dedicated editor, so when in doubt, check the full property viewer.

image.png

Awesome, I did not realise that was there! All done!

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻