saphire file says save file deleted

gooseygoose

1 hour ago, gooseygoose said:

Pokemon - Sapphire Version (U).sav 128 kB · 2 downloads

I've seen other saved not sure if anything can be done with mine. would appreicate it greatly. 

if somneone finds out nothing can be done let me know thanks.

image.png

Your save file starts off as an impossible chain of FFs, but eventually started to bear some data. I'll have to look at it closely to see if there's anything that resembles a proper save structure.

EDIT: Looking at your save, not all sections are there. There should be 14 sections (0 to D), and I could only reclaim sections 0 to A. I'll be merging your save blocks with an empty save of mine, and attempting to get that to load.
image.png
It would also help if you had an older save I could merge into (this way the differences would be less jarring)

8 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

image.png

Your save file starts off as an impossible chain of FFs, but eventually started to bear some data. I'll have to look at it closely to see if there's anything that resembles a proper save structure.

for refrence I was playing on an analogue pocket. not sure if that information means anything at all to you.

1000 apologies, my account couldn't post again today.  this will be my only post with the second try, felt rude leaving you hanging after you asked me a question.

I do not have an older save as I only stumbled upon this site when my file on my pocket wouldn't load. anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

again sorry for making a second account to answer.