PKHeX 23.07.09 Bugs

kokai

Thanks for the hard work! I transferred 550 pokemon across all gens. There are several bugs found on them:

• Some gen4/gen3 pokemon have level up moves in SV that are detected as illegal moves.
    • This happens on Gen3 Mew, Life Dew; Gen 4 Cresselia, Luna Blessing
  • BDSP mons all report "Unable to match an encounter in the origin game"
  • Gen 5 entree forest Arceus reports "Unable to match an encounter in the origin game", this wasn't the case in the previous version. File attached (home tracker deleted intentionally).

(attachment removed for privacy)

Arceus as linked above has been fixed on the latest commit; thanks for reporting! :)

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/478413e8cd456b705ca1b176cc0d93d7227cd9e5#diff-16ba3304d80658706295b8a88083e7d8fb8a8b004b7eadd975f78786ad2d5465R34

As for Cresselia and Mew, it seems there's an issue with PKHeX's handling of transferred & leveled up Pokémon not adjusting the maximum level range allowed in these higher formats...

I'm sure Kaphotics already knows this; the level-up moves issue is present every step of the way. What I mean is, a Gen3 Lv. 50 Deoxys is being flagged as illegal starting from Gen4 for knowing Psycho Boost.

And I found another issue checking my Platinum save file: Level 50 Shaymin is being flagged as illegal after learning Air Cutter (from in-game Move Tutor) even in Sky Form.

I've checked it using latest dev build. Other than that, evotree new system is working perfectly with my save files, thank you!

Edited by jacksonf