Shiny Legendary Pokemon PID/EC and TID/SID

ZoanX

Is there any tool to generate a new PID/EC or SID/TID for Mystery Gift's Shiny Legendary Pokemon? Shiny legendary pokémons have these spaces always static and when it is changed it becomes illegal, I wanted to know if there is any tool that can change these attributes without making it illegal

21 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Se não for para ser alterado, não importa como você os altere, eles serão ilegais.

Depende se o evento pode ser encontrado brilhante para começar.

Além disso, você nem está especificando qual evento nem geração. Nem todo Pokémon presente misterioso tem o mesmo método de geração de PID.

Suppose it's a Shiny Legendary Pokémon from 8th generation onwards, like the Shiny zamazenta given in the mysterious gift, is there any tool to change its PID/EC/SID/TID without making it illegal? Below is the pokemon that I want to change but I can't

1640 SWSH - ガラル Zamazenta Shiny (Square).wc8

Edited by ZoanX

18 minutes ago, ZoanX said:

Suppose it's a Shiny Legendary Pokémon from 8th generation onwards, like the Shiny zamazenta given in the mysterious gift, is there any tool to change its PID/EC/SID/TID without making it illegal? Below is the pokemon that I want to change but I can't

1640 SWSH - ガラル Zamazenta Shiny (Square).wc8 720 B · 0 downloads

In this Zamazenta's case, out of the 4 things you've mentioned, the only thing that can be changed is the EC. Everything else is preset on the Wonder card.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

In this Zamazenta's case, out of the 4 things you've mentioned, the only thing that can be changed is the EC. Everything else is preset on the Wonder card.

Do all distributed Wonder cards have the same PID/EC/SID/TID and OT data? Because I wanted to make a unique pokémon, but since it is not possible to change that, I wanted to know if other distributed wonder cards have the same data or if each one has different data?

Edited by ZoanX

2 minutes ago, ZoanX said:

Do all distributed Wonder cards have the same PID/EC/SID/TID and OT data? Because I wanted to make a unique pokémon, but since it is not possible to change that, I wanted to know if other distributed wonder cards have the same data or if each one has different data?

Depends on the event.. Our event gallery might mention if the event has a static PID or dynamic one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Depends on the event.. Our event gallery might mention if the event has a static PID or dynamic one.

Using as an example this zamazenta sent, in his case all cards are the same, except the EC that can be exchanged?

30 minutes ago, ZoanX said:

Using as an example this zamazenta sent, in his case all cards are the same, except the EC that can be exchanged?

So for Gen 8, how it works is that the exact same card for a particular event is redeemed by everyone, then the game itself rolls appropriate details.

image.png

So in this scenario, the nickname is left blank, so it rolls based on the receiving language (mon language is left unset).

The PID (in this case Shiny PID) has a preset value, so everyone uses that.

If you look at EC, it's all 0s. Meaning that is unset and is set randomly by the receiving game.

If you look at IVs, you'll see that it says 'Set IVs'. Not every event has set IVs, but in this case they're all preset.

I don't know what else I can tell you. As I said previously, out of PID/EC/TID/SID that you mentioned, only EC can be random. There are only so many different ways I can convey the same info. :/

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

So for Gen 8, how it works is that the exact same card for a particular event is redeemed by everyone, then the game itself rolls appropriate details.

image.png

So in this scenario, the nickname is left blank, so it rolls based on the receiving language (mon language is left unset).

If you look at EC, it's all 0s. Meaning that is unset and is set randomly by the receiving game.

If you look at IVs, you'll see that it says 'Set IVs'. Not every event has set IVs, but in this case they're all preset.

I don't know what else I can tell you. As I said previous, out of PID/EC/TID/SID that you mentioned, only EC can be random. There are only so many different ways I can convey the same info. :/

So if I just scroll the EC of zamazenta will it be unique for me, as the rest of the information is forced to have the same PID/TID/SID and OT (depending on the language) for everyone?

4 minutes ago, ZoanX said:

One more doubt, in the case of this wonder card, Celebi's PID is not forced, which indicates that there may be another Shiny PID for this Celebi that makes it legal, right?

0108 SWSH - オコヤのもり Celebi.wc8 720 B · 0 downloads

The PID is forced.
image.png

If you drag the file into PKHeX multiple times, you'll see that you can only get the same PID.

What isn't completely forced is the IVs. It is random, but must have three 31 IVs.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

O PID é forçado. Se você arrastar o arquivo para o PKHeX várias vezes, verá que só pode obter o mesmo PID. O que não é completamente forçado são os IVs. É aleatório, mas deve ter três 31 IVs.
imagem.png

Okay, thank you very much!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

image.png

I don't know what else I can tell you. As I said previously, out of PID/EC/TID/SID that you mentioned, only EC can be random. There are only so many different ways I can convey the same info. :/

Can I ask which tool you are using in the screenshot?

16 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

My own tool I use for Wonder card parsing. The tool converts to a HTML view we have on the page of the wonder card. That PID info is there 

Is this a publicly available tool? I've been experimenting with hex-editing WC's, but it is hard to check the result, having to load it up in game every time and such. Does your tool have editing features, or does it purely display the cards contents?

1 hour ago, observeroftime said:

Is this a publicly available tool? I've been experimenting with hex-editing WC's, but it is hard to check the result, having to load it up in game every time and such. Does your tool have editing features, or does it purely display the cards contents?

Purely displays. It’s private.