PKHeX ALM TID/SID/OT change

Hi,

When using the PKHeX ALM plugin, selecting an illegal pokemon, and selecting "legalize active pokemon", the result is a legal pokemon with a TID of 12345, a SID of 54321, and an OT of PKHeX.

Frankly, I would like ALM to use my own trainer data when legalizing pokemon (the TID/SID/OT from the save, or configurable somewhere else). I just recently had to legalize 24 boxes worth of pokemon in D/P/PT respectively, which worked great, but they all have the wrong / suspicious trainer information. When using the batch editor to change the TID/SID/OT info back to my own info a lot of pokemon become illegal again (especially anything that's shiny).

So, is there anything I can do let ALM know what TID/SID/OT combo I want to be used? I had a cursory look at the source code, but reading and understanding code is not my strong suit. I'm able to compile PKHeX and plugins from source just fine, so I'd be happy to accept some form of hard-coding those values (if that's even possible).

Even just removing 1 illegal move from an otherwise perfectly legal pokemon with ALM results in modified OT data, which is highly undesirable to me. I can understand if ALM can't generate legal pokemon for every TID/SID combo out there, in such cases I would simply prefer a failure to legalize instead of substituting random trainer data (that way I can just grab the legal pokemon from the encounter DB, with my trainer info).

Thank you for your time,