PKMDS for Web

codemonkey85

Find PKMDS for Web on... the web! https://www.pkmds.app/

GitHub Repo: https://github.com/codemonkey85/PKMDS-Blazor

Issue tracker: https://github.com/codemonkey85/PKMDS-Blazor/issues

Hello all. Some of you might remember me and / or PKMDS, but most likely not. But I have returned from years of quiet meditation (work and family) to bring PKMDS back to a modern generation of gamers.

Introducing: PKMDS for Web!

Built as an ASP.NET Core web app using Blazor WebAssembly for UI, and leveraging PKHeX.Core as the logical foundation, PKMDS for Web is intended to be a save editor for all Pokémon games, with support for all modern browsers (including mobile). Development will probably be very slow, since this is just a fun side-project for me. Contributions and suggestions are welcome - feel free to create an issue and / or pull request on the GitHub repo.

Special thanks to @Kaphotics and everyone who contributed to PKHeX over the years. I'm standing on your collective shoulders (although feel free to steal as much as you want if you ever intend to make a web-based PKHeX 👀).

EDIT: Please note, the app is under development and is super unfinished. Like, "construction zone" unfinished.

image.thumb.png.4b1ecdc4832032c9523d21886d031880.png

Edited by codemonkey85
Update link to web app
  • Like 9
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've been using this web app and it's amazing. I'm using it on my pokemon scarlet save file for a while but after the teal mask and indigo disk update, I can't edit it anymore because it won't load and there's this unhandled error message at the bottom. Do you have any thoughts why? Thank you.

Wow, I had no idea people were using this app! I checked on this topic several times and hadn't seen any activity. Then for whatever reason I never received any notifications that there were new posts. Sorry about the delayed response folks!

On 12/13/2023 at 5:40 PM, oddgo said:

Currently getting a 403 error trying to reach the app, is this offline intentionally?

I had moved hosting from Azure Static Web Apps to GitHub Pages, so I assume that's where you ran into the error.

On 1/8/2024 at 2:56 PM, Gray0001 said:

How to import saved pokemons?

How to import saved Pokémon from where? Once you make changes to a save file, you can export the file, and the exported copy will have your changes.

On 1/13/2024 at 8:31 PM, Lucent said:

Hi, I've been using this web app and it's amazing. I'm using it on my pokemon scarlet save file for a while but after the teal mask and indigo disk update, I can't edit it anymore because it won't load and there's this unhandled error message at the bottom. Do you have any thoughts why? Thank you.

Can you please DM me your save file so I can take a look? Or, you can try again yourself - I just updated the app to the latest version of PKHeX.Core.

On 1/18/2024 at 11:26 PM, codemonkey85 said:

Can you please DM me your save file so I can take a look? Or, you can try again yourself - I just updated the app to the latest version of PKHeX.Core.

Sure, but I don't think I can DM you. Not allowed to send messages to your acc mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 5:44 AM, furtimax said:

hello I use pkmds-web to increase the levels of my pokemon on hearthgold, and when I launch my game (on desmume emulator) it resets. helpppppp

I’m not sure what this means. Do you mean the changes are not appearing? Or do you mean your save file is being erased?

On 2/16/2024 at 10:11 PM, Gideonion said:

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a way of copying the box and party data, like pkhex.

What do you mean by copying the box and party data? Do you mean copying a Pokémon from one slot into another?

Congratulations on this amazing development. I loved it and I think is really really useful form some o us. I just want to suggest to add a drag and drop function for moving pokemon into de boxes. I'll explain. Many of us use PokeHex to transport pokemon from game to game in emulators, what I propose is a Drag and drop function that convert let's say for example .pk1 to .pk8 automaticaly on drag and drop. Since you can already export single pokemons, it would be extemely usefull. Thanks. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 9:16 PM, codemonkey85 said:

I’m not sure what this means. Do you mean the changes are not appearing? Or do you mean your save file is being erased?

What do you mean by copying the box and party data? Do you mean copying a Pokémon from one slot into another?

I assume they mean being able to export an entire box's showdown data just like it can be done with a party but I am not sure