Manipulating Effort Values in Gen III Games - ROM Hacks

clecavs2

Does anyone know how to manually edit the effort values in Pokemon Emerald and FireRed so you can add 252 in any stat you want even if it's all of them? I'm playing rom hacks that use these as the base games which have Pokemon outside of Gen III so I can't use a save editor like Pokehex or Pokegen.

1 hour ago, clecavs2 said:

Does anyone know how to manually edit the effort values in Pokemon Emerald and FireRed so you can add 252 in any stat you want even if it's all of them? I'm playing rom hacks that use these as the base games which have Pokemon outside of Gen III so I can't use a save editor like Pokehex or Pokegen.

Switch PKHeX to Hax mode 

50 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Oh you mean rom hacks that has extra entries. You’re could try using batch editor to convert to an editable species, change EVs, then change the species back

I don't think that will work, I can't upload any sav file of a rom hack into PKHaX to edit any pokemon

34 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Ah so the issue is you use any save editors.

Try checking if any cheat codes work for those games. Then proceed to use party modifying codes

I'd like to know if there's any effort value editing codes out there...i've seen max stat ones, but not ones for effort values