Phex isn't opening my Pokemon Blue save file

BerlinBC

Assuming you've exported it from an emulator, the file size is not one of the recognized file sizes for Gen1 saves.

Since you did not list any information about where you obtained your save file from (which emulator / physical cartridge), we cannot know what exactly happened.

Export your save file without extra emulator metadata, or trim the file with a hex editor.

The file was extract from an emulator. I dumped my DSi and I am using the standard emulator that comes on it.

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

Assuming you've exported it from an emulator, the file size is not one of the recognized file sizes for Gen1 saves.

Since you did not list any information about where you obtained your save file from (which emulator / physical cartridge), we cannot know what exactly happened.

Export your save file without extra emulator metadata, or trim the file with a hex editor.

The file was extracted from an emulator. I dumped my DSi and I am using the standard emulator that comes on it.

And I saved in game. Start button and save

I've just changed my PKHex to the first gen and now I am getting the message: "Binary is not compatible with save file. Current SAV Generation: 1"

"WHICH EMULATOR"

Get your save file in a standard format, not in an emulator-specific savefile format. It is not an issue with the save file editor, moreso with the format the emulator gives you.

As I previously mentioned, you can export it from your emulator in a standard format (raw?), or trim it with a hex editor yourself.

9 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

"WHICH EMULATOR"

Get your save file in a standard format, not in an emulator-specific savefile format. It is not an issue with the save file editor, moreso with the format the emulator gives you.

As I previously mentioned, you can export it from your emulator in a standard format (raw?), or trim it with a hex editor yourself.

This is the emulator folder from my dsi system. 

The way you speak seems that I want to not be able to open the file. I would love to get the save file in a standard format. Indeed I thought that saving in game would generate me a standard format. And for some reason I don't make a small idea it is not. I don't know how to export the save file from my emulator in a standard format. I just know to save in game and to use save state. That's why I'm asking for help, cause everything I know to do has already been done.

I need help to get a format that can be read by PKHex.

Emulators.png