Looking to get a gardevoir with every ribbon.

S71K

I know its a tall order and not sure if its possible but Im looking to get a gardevoir with every ribbon. It's been a staple on my team ever since I purified and evolved it from a ralts in Pokemon XD. Every generation I end up catching a new ralts and it using it throughout my playthrough. That being said I recently lost my copy of pokemon shield which had my gardevoir on it and unfortunately I no longer have my gamecube or GBA games to go get another one so I would be missing out on a lot of ribbons if I tried to start over which is why im here. Im not sure if its possible but if someone could help me get my friend back I would appreciate it.

Pokemon Species: Garevoir Female

Held Item: none

Level: 100

Ability: Synchronize

Nickname (If wanted): Freya

Trainer ID (If specific): S71K

Secret ID (If specific):

Shiny (Yes or No): No

Egg (Yes or No): No

Nature: Modest

Pokérus Status: Cured

Pokéball Captured In: Pokeball (but if you could put it into a luxury ball I would appreicate it)

EV Stats: 252 SPA, 252 SP, 4HP

IV Stats: 5IV 0 Attack

Ribbons (If any): Every obtainable ribbon for a legit Gardevoir from RSE until S&S . Yes it is a lot and that's one of the main reasons I'm upset about this

Location/Date Met: ONBS Station Top, September 17th 2005. Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness if that's needed. 

Location/Date Hatched (If an Egg):

Moves: Psychic//Moonblast/Calm Mind/Shadow Ball with max PP.

Friend Code (If Trading): Switch friend code is SW-4367-8795-8875

Edited by S71K
Adding more necessary info
  • Ashamed 1

Question, if you lost your physical copy of Shield, like the actual cart, but you still have the switch itself with the savefile data, why not just use Pokemon HOME to move it out of Shield?

Saves aren't stored on the physical cartridge anymore, so as long as you didn't delete/corrupt the save data, factory reset/break/lose the switch, your data is all still there.

You can even purchase another Shield cart and it will work as usual, with all your data intact.

Edited by Atrius97