Trying to research before jailbreaking switch for use with pkHex.

My husband wrote this and I was previously on a homebrew discord server and they said they aren't the best place so he told me to come here.

This is what he wrote. It starts with the steps that we will use and ends with a question.

1. Jailbreak Switch with just what is required to get save off and used in pkHex.

2. Put save copy on SD Card.

3. Delete save copy on switch local storage.

4. Mod save with only legal 100% pokemon on pkHex.

5. Make backup of pokemon modded save onto PC.

6. Boot save off of SD Card in pokemon game.

7. Trade offline locally to an unhacked switch with my real nonhacked account on it as the receiver only.

8. Delete modded save once done trading that is on the modded switch and its SD card.

9. Take out SD Card and reformat switch to be unmodded.

10. Update anything with now clean switch that needs updates, aka firmware or game updates.

11. Repeat all steps above + add backuped save from PC to SD Card.

Can this result in the receive of LEGAL ONLY pkHex pokemon from being banned from Pokemon services, since nintendo/gamefreak in their Home update outright said receivers won't be banned only those actively hacking the pokemon. And will the Switch that is now clean that was formally jailbroken get banned when updating?

We have a switch that was bought on release date and an OLED switch.

We will have an alt switch account on the old switch and my husband's main account on his OLED.

The homebrew server was saying this could still possibly cause him to be banned. Even as the receivers. We want to make sure that ANYTHING we do on the switch will NOT get us/that switch banned.

I have a switch gen 1 and have been playing online for a long time, i genned sword/shield, arceus and scarlet/violet. As long you use legal copies of the game, you are 99% safe, but remember that even 1% its a peobability, and at most the switch get banned, not the account

We can’t provide you the guarantee that you won’t be banned.

There’s always a chance.

I’ve brought my CFW Sysnand V1 Switch and used it online for years, and not banned. But I’m just a guy. 

You can minimise the risk, but can never mitigate it. Don’t install stuff that aren’t normally possible on a Switch, don’t pirate stuff, only use external homebrew apps via homebrew launcher (don’t install to your Home menu), and follow the variety things on our Discord pins, and you *probably* would be okay.

13 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

We can’t provide you the guarantee that you won’t be banned.

There’s always a chance.

I’ve brought my CFW Sysnand V1 Switch and used it online for years, and not banned. But I’m just a guy. 

You can minimise the risk, but can never mitigate it. Don’t install stuff that aren’t normally possible on a Switch, don’t pirate stuff, only use external homebrew apps via homebrew launcher (don’t install to your Home menu), and follow the variety things on our Discord pins, and you *probably* would be okay.

There is a discord for this forum?